Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1000

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

  1. #381

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    D3S D3S

    BBB

    100% viewfinder bro. Not only camera big, view also BIG
    Typical guy. Simi also want big.









    Kidding only. Pls don't take offence.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #382
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My gf say "cannot" leh...
    You just get it in advance, then inform ur gf "pay back" to you while on ur b'thday..

    This like using CC to buy first and pay it once the bill reach at ur mailbox..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  3. #383
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  4. #384

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    ZCA bro, can deal at Braddel! When we go eat zi char you can go collect your bag!!

    Gosh I feel so bad...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  5. #385
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Urban disguise is shoulder bag rite?
    I want a backpack
    Exploring! :)

  6. #386
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    You just get it in advance, then inform ur gf "pay back" to you while on ur b'thday..

    This like using CC to buy first and pay it once the bill reach at ur mailbox..
    She will prefer to buy me a new one...

    Anyway I'm not in a hurry for it.
    I do keep looking in the BnS though. Jacobs seems to have the good timing to spot all these durians.
    Exploring! :)

  7. #387
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I think CT should be D90-ed by now?
    DD123's D90 pass to his bro already rite?
    ya. I borrow back from my bro for a wedding shoot this coming weekend.

  8. #388
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    She will prefer to buy me a new one...

    Anyway I'm not in a hurry for it.
    I do keep looking in the BnS though. Jacobs seems to have the good timing to spot all these durians.
    bro, get a retrospective 30 la.. very nice de la.

  9. #389

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro, get a retrospective 30 la.. very nice de la.
    Retrospective 30 is a shoulder bag right? He wants a backpack.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #390
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Retrospective 30 is a shoulder bag right? He wants a backpack.
    Kata 3n1 series,

    can be sling, can be backpack, can be cross strap backpack. fast access of camera gear, light, tons of pockets, rain cover, and tripod attachment.

  11. #391

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Kata 3n1 series,

    can be sling, can be backpack, can be cross strap backpack. fast access of camera gear, light, tons of pockets, rain cover, and tripod attachment.
    Kata like not bad. But my current backpack getting a bit smaller. You all know lah, I not small sized. Carry small backpack a bit cute ah. But I don't think I'll be getting another bag soon. This 123 Go 10 allows me to take my camera out quite fast also.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #392
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Kata like not bad. But my current backpack getting a bit smaller. You all know lah, I not small sized. Carry small backpack a bit cute ah. But I don't think I'll be getting another bag soon. This 123 Go 10 allows me to take my camera out quite fast also.
    Isn't the 123 go 10 a small version of the Kata 3n1 series?

  13. #393

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I forgot to ask, do you all need a female model?

    I can try to arrange for one if interested.
    WAAA! let me speak on all bros behalf.. this will be great!

  14. #394

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    WAAA! let me speak on all bros behalf.. this will be great!
    lolx.. nice one..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  15. #395

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. nice one..

  16. #396

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    hmmm.. i think all bros today went out jalan jalan earlier? today's thread moved slower..

  17. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    super slow . . . i went out and came back . . . still on the same page.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  18. #398

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    super slow . . . i went out and came back . . . still on the same page.
    haha... i took an afternoon nap, when i woke up only moved 1+ page..

  19. #399
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    WAAA! let me speak on all bros behalf.. this will be great!
    Model not free leh. Since we aren't experienced in studio photography, we can keep the "XMM shoot" for another time la
    Exploring! :)

  20. #400

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    haha... i took an afternoon nap, when i woke up only moved 1+ page..
    Sunday Family day ma.. its normal to be like tt.. tml sure move very very fast..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •