Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1000

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

  1. #301
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahahha, dont like that lah,

    on a serious note, that bag is awesome, so dont think too much, dont turn it into rocket science.....

    k guys, catch up later, go to go work work....
    so true... must go with 'gut feeling' instead of over-analyzing....

    ok you go work! bring back the moolah for your princess!
    Exploring! :)

  2. #302

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    so true... must go with 'gut feeling' instead of over-analyzing....

    ok you go work! bring back the moolah for your princess!
    aite aite, thats rite bro, enjoy the bag....

    ah yesh, sunday and im working..... PS; moolah for princess and something new....:dev

    BYE>~~!!!!
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #303
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Bro zca, don't think liao..like what Nike said " Just Do It!" ..

    Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  4. #304
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    aiyoh Jacobs so notti on a sunday morning...
    OK I shall wait patiently for a couple more months... Not because I wanna analyze some more...
    Exploring! :)

  5. #305

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Bro zca, don't think liao..like what Nike said " Just Do It!" ..

    Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® ProThink Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro Think Tank StreetWalker® Pro
    Wahahahaha! This sounds familiar!!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  6. #306
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wahahahaha! This sounds familiar!!
    after you ORD and get good pay, we'll start poisoning you too!

    edit: how's your swollen cheeks by the way?
    Exploring! :)

  7. #307
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    after you ORD and get good pay, we'll start poisoning you too!

    edit: how's your swollen cheeks by the way?
    *peak around*

  8. #308

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    after you ORD and get good pay, we'll start poisoning you too!

    edit: how's your swollen cheeks by the way?
    Haha. Still long lah. Even after I ORD, diploma also cannot get so good pay.

    Moreover, I'm still undeicided between studying full-time and part-time.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  9. #309
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. Still long lah. Even after I ORD, diploma also cannot get so good pay.

    Moreover, I'm still undeicided between studying full-time and part-time.
    study full time la. btw did the ring work ok?

  10. #310

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. Still long lah. Even after I ORD, diploma also cannot get so good pay.

    Moreover, I'm still undeicided between studying full-time and part-time.
    Study full time. Concentrate on the studies first

  11. #311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    i'm heading back to the wake to take over liao. Have a feeling this thread will jump at least 5 pages when i come back...

  12. #312
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    study full time la. btw did the ring work ok?
    the ring is still with me bro.....
    Exploring! :)

  13. #313
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. Still long lah. Even after I ORD, diploma also cannot get so good pay.

    Moreover, I'm still undeicided between studying full-time and part-time.
    if you study hard and if you get a good qualification and if you get a good pay (lots of IFs ), then you can afford to BBB () more in the long term...

    So... I would advice studying first if you can, instead trying to juggle.
    Exploring! :)

  14. #314
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. Still long lah. Even after I ORD, diploma also cannot get so good pay.

    Moreover, I'm still undeicided between studying full-time and part-time.
    eh you diploma in what area har?
    Exploring! :)

  15. #315

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    the ring is still with me bro.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Study full time. Concentrate on the studies first
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    study full time la. btw did the ring work ok?
    I also think so leh. But very expensive. Must take bank loan. My reason for studying full time is, already lose out to students from local Uni, so must not lose out more by doing a part time degree.

    Ok bro. TCSS session I take from you. You want kopi?? For 'holding' for so long.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #316

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    if you study hard and if you get a good qualification and if you get a good pay (lots of IFs ), then you can afford to BBB () more in the long term...

    So... I would advice studying first if you can, instead trying to juggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    eh you diploma in what area har?
    BBB is always in your mind eh bro?

    Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions. Sounds good right?!? But actually is a major of IT
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #317
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    BBB is always in your mind eh bro?

    Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions. Sounds good right?!? But actually is a major of IT
    hahahah yeah... well, BBB gives a nice feeling, but within means of course.
    It's natural tendency to (want to) spend more when you earn more.
    Exploring! :)

  18. #318

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    ah yesh this is the one, yup its to release with a delay... so clever ZCA....
    it is able to do rear sync right?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  19. #319
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    the ring is still with me bro.....
    why ar? S88 did not go to changi boardwalk is it?

  20. #320

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahahah yeah... well, BBB gives a nice feeling, but within means of course.
    It's natural tendency to (want to) spend more when you earn more.
    This is the world's most expensive therapy you're talking about. Retail therapy!! Hehe
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •