Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    after a hundredth person asking the same question... kriegs probably is the 101st... the salesman jump the gun and answer him straight away.
    Kriegs must be very happy that the salesman can read his mind . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    i think the eyes formed the 'D7000', or else it was imprinted on his forehead!
    Exploring! :)

waaa... alot of late night owls and early birds in here.. morning guys!

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

just curious what the 'delay' feature is...

for triggering the shutter release w a delay?
    ah yesh this is the one, yup its to release with a delay... so clever ZCA....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

this looks better than the cheapo ones i got from them too.

sorry to dig up the Think Tank SW issue again.

yesterday went to TK intending to test-test... unfortunately only have TT SW Pro, as the normal (smaller) one out-of-stock.
    So I carried the SW Pro and the size fits me quite nicely. The height of the bag looks 'natural' for my height. Salesman said the SW would look too small/strange on me.
    Ok, I buy that argument.
    However, the SW Pro is much deeper than SW. The height is enough to 'swallow' even kriegs' SB900 standing fully upright. That means in each compartment, if I throw in my cute-cute primes, they'd be swimming around. And it's not like I can place 2 of them in each compartment. Definitely enough space, but they'd be knocking into each other.

any comments?

edit: don't tell me to buy longer lenses! I'll you! hehehehe
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 24th October 2010 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Still no clue?

ohhhh.. i see i see... lols.. very expensive 'cup' leh..

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Lets just say that it is also partially because of my kid that I've decided to take up a DSLR... You can also say that I'm about 5 years late.... but better late than never... To top it up, I've many plans / uses for the 70-200... and hope to execute all of them... (erm...of course pouring hot coffee into it isn't one of them...)
    glad u found ways to utilise the lens.. and it must be so exciting to see your son excels and performs in his life..

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Same here. Wait for another 15 years or so then maybe I will need when my children are outstanding enough to go up on stage to receive an award.
    haha.. that's one good reason for me to buy the lens.. lol.. for now must let my pocket fill up first.. and i've got so many other stuffs i want to get.. cannot anyhow add this monster onto the list..

possible to create your own 'compartment' . . . putting your primes in pouches ?

Wow . . . super long zoom lens also no issue.

yesterday went to TK intending to test-test... unfortunately only have TT SW Pro, as the normal (smaller) one out-of-stock.
    So I carried the SW Pro and the size fits me quite nicely. The height of the bag looks 'natural' for my height. Salesman said the SW would look too small/strange on me.
    Ok, I buy that argument.
    However, the SW Pro is much deeper than SW. The height is enough to 'swallow' even kriegs' SB900 standing fully upright. That means in each compartment, if I throw in my cute-cute primes, they'd be swimming around. And it's not like I can place 2 of them in each compartment. Definitely enough space, but they'd be knocking into each other.

any comments?

pardon my ignorance.. do they provide additional padding for you to further compartmentalise the SW pro? maybe can add in another padding so that the space for 2 primes can be separated so they will sit nicely on their own preventing them from knocking against one another?

Ok, I buy that argument.

any comments?

huh, ya cute primes can go into the various compartments what, u adjust the divider to the size of ya lenses lah, haiya,

no i wont ask u buy more longer lenses, but more speedlites..... light modifiers,.... lee and hitech filters..... thats all...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    huh, ya cute primes can go into the various compartments what, u adjust the divider to the size of ya lenses lah, haiya,

no i wont ask u buy more longer lenses, but more speedlites..... light modifiers,.... lee and hitech filters..... thats all...
    waaaa... early early morning giving him poison for his breakfast ar?

with such a big bag . . . it is time for him to add 'gunpowder' to his gears . . . lovely.

possible to create your own 'compartment' . . . putting your primes in pouches ?

Wow . . . super long zoom lens also no issue.
    this is a good idea too, use the pouches...

that SW Pro can fit a 300.28 vr.... easily...with body attached....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

heheh yeah the compartments can be adjusted swee-swee for the lens' diamter, but the depth is fixed mah... and it's DEEP. So if I drop the lens into the compartment, I got hard time fishing it out sia...

heheh yeah the compartments can be adjusted swee-swee for the lens' diamter, but the depth is fixed mah... and it's DEEP. So if I drop the lens into the compartment, I got hard time fishing it out sia...
    you can place those spare batteries, triggers etc underneath your primes . . . so you will can fish your primes easily . . .

actually not really a prob, when i had the hardrive, my 50 1.8 was easy to take out too lah,

dont think too much lah bro, neways its design to accommodate ya future D700 with 16-35, d90 with ya primes, and ya couple of speedlites, with batteries, triggers and whats not...hehehehehheheehhehe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

actually not really a prob, when i had the hardrive, my 50 1.8 was easy to take out too lah,

dont think too much lah bro, neways its design to accommodate ya future D700 with 16-35, d90 with ya primes, and ya couple of speedlites, with batteries, triggers and whats not...hehehehehheheehhehe

oh... ok... somehow I knew all this poison would come out when I asked my question... silly me, asking for it only

oh... ok... somehow I knew all this poison would come out when I asked my question... silly me, asking for it only
    hahahha, dont like that lah,

on a serious note, that bag is awesome, so dont think too much, dont turn it into rocket science.....

k guys, catch up later, go to go work work....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

hahahha, dont like that lah,

on a serious note, that bag is awesome, so dont think too much, dont turn it into rocket science.....

k guys, catch up later, go to go work work....
    alright.. u have a nice day ahead..