Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does any Bro kindly teach me post photo?

Deregistered

Default Re: Does any Bro kindly teach me post photo?

Quote Originally Posted by homan View Post
    I don't know what is call spamming.I only keep on trying and trying in some internet website that I want to do something.Some over hundred times as I am not young and never learned about internet!My success is from trying and trying.

Mr.Cleonbus,are you the fourth Moderator?
    No i'm not...

I post one time last night,but cannot found my post ,I think I made something wrong in the procedure.Then this morning I post again.also cannot find,I think I still made mistakes in the proecdure,then third times,fourth times,this time I saw my post.
    I always keep trying and trying in another wedsites as I am not so familiar internet.But I don't know why suddenly come out four times my post.I don't know I made mistakes or Clubsnap's system is too..........slow?? But I sorry to cause this as I also don't want.By Homan
    Cannot be that you're the only one who has problems posting and then it's the server problem...
    so in that case the problem should lie on your end

well, it seems like you're up and running so learn from your 'mistake'.... and quickly!!!
    Exploring! :)

Mr.Cleonbus,you are not Moderator? But your tone is over than other moderators.I think you are the head of the moderators.
    Mr.Zerocoolastra,yes,I have learnt.I have learnt a lots from failure in internet.This time, I also learnt,don't trust internet.Thanks.

Deregistered

Mr.Cleonbus,you are not Moderator? But your tone is over than other moderators.I think you are the head of the moderators.
    Mr.Zerocoolastra,yes,I have learnt.I have learnt a lots from failure in internet.This time, I also learnt,don't trust internet.Thanks.
    If you wanna stay so guai lan,i can't do anything about it.Grow up...

Mr.Cleonbus,sorry,I don't know Singlish.I only speaker the truth.
    You are a good guarding ....,but please be understanding first.

Mr.Cleonbus,sorry,I don't know Singlish.I only speaker the truth.
    You are a good guarding ....,but please be understanding first.
    Please, also learn first before using something. The driving license has a purpose (no, not to make CDC and traffic police rich) and so have many other regulations. Reading CS terms will help. It is highly recommended that newbies to any forum start in 'read only' mode (also known as 'lurking'), just following existing conversations, reading old ones, browsing through the forum etc to pick up the vast knowledge that is available there. And hopefully you will come across all the newbie guides ...
    If you check your own personal settings and details here (upper left hand, "User CP") you will find all your threads that you have started. She same goes for using "Quick Links" upper right hand -> "Subscribed Threads" (default setting is: any posting will result in subscription to the thread). Spend some time reading and make yourself familiar, it will make your stay here more enjoyable, you will get feedback faster.
    Look carefully what you are doing, stop clicking wildly at each button you can find. Adults have a way of finding out how things work without actually using it .. kids don't
    And no, I'm also not a moderator. Mods have nicks highlighted in red.
    EOS

someone just not internet savvy yet.. I understand TS explanation that he could not find his previous post and re do it again..

Discusing about photoing is interesting,is funny.Talking photo is not like driving a car which can kill people.So many instructions,laws need to follow,where got interesting,how can feel free? How can feel funny? Why here people only talk that the instructions give them to talk???...........
    Thanks for the guys who know people is not God.May make mistake under a lot instructions.
    Last edited by homan; 23rd October 2010 at 09:55 AM.

Now I know why here like old school.A lot regulations,a lot instructions.a lot moderators,and a lot acting moderators..............
    Last edited by homan; 23rd October 2010 at 09:53 AM.

I think this is seriously getting off topic..... I suggest taking this discussion elsewhere.....
    |SonyA700|T180mmf3.5|M70-210mmf4|S30mmf1.4|T17-50mmf2.8|T90mmf2.8|M5600hsdX2|

There are some other free photo hosting sites too. All have their limitations, but you may find one that suits you best:

eg

http://picasaweb.google.com

http://www.live.com

Photos in facebook can be used too:

Now I know why here like old school.A lot regulations,a lot instructions.a lot moderators,and a lot acting moderators..............

teach you, you don't want rules or regulations, or instructions.... very simple. you take a plane to africa? walk 200 km in the southernly direction... and then you can set up camp there. there will be no rules. you can dance naked at 12 pm, you can lick your own toes and exclaim aloud that they are absolutely delicious, you can whip yourself with vines and laugh happily everytime the vines land... no one will stop you. because there will also be no one there to stop you.

with civilisation and the gathering of more than one person, there will be imposition of conditions on each other. what is agreed upon by the majority as acceptable will be coined into what you call rules. it's just a name, don't need to make it sound like it leaves a bitter aftertaste in your mouth. if you disagree, please feel free to go to toilet and do it freestyle the next time, and see what your mother/wife/parents/people living with you say. just tell them that they are very old school, got a lot of regulations, and instructions , e.g. go pangsai also must sit on toilet bowl, must aim properly... why cannot just pangsai in the shower cubicle????

so please, stop acting like an injured little deer. you're not, and i would think that you're an adult... and if you're a kid, then ask your mother why if you go into people's house and they say that you can't wear your shoes in, you just don't. if you don't like going to people's house, then don't go. it is as simple as that. otherwise, please play nice and show some minimal basic level of respect. cheers!

*waits for the dreaded "you're a senior, you must be nice" comments to come in next*
    Last edited by night86mare; 23rd October 2010 at 02:15 PM.

Another acting moderator.
    We adult do something always by common sense.not by regulations.What we can do,what we cannot do we know.I think you go to toilet also follow regulations,very good boy.But for me,by common sense knowledge.
    I hope you can create some great Photo by following the regulations,instructions and rules.Can you?
    Here too much................. no more funs,wasting time.I tired to answer another more acting moderator again.

Blog Entries

We adult do something always by common sense.not by regulations.What we can do,what we cannot do we know.I think you go to toilet also follow regulations,very good boy.But for me,by common sense knowledge.
    I hope you can create some great Photo by following the regulations,instructions and rules.Can you?
    Here too much................. no more funs,wasting time.I tired to answer another more acting moderator again. :
    Sometimes common sense not so common u know.

Just look all the bad things happening in the world.

Here too much................. no more funs,wasting time.I tired to answer another more acting moderator again.
    how old are you, 5?

you are the acting moderator king la, can suan all the acting moderators. i call you big brother, since you have the Common Sense guiding you. no one seems to have it, according to Big Brother Moderator King (i.e. you)
    Last edited by night86mare; 23rd October 2010 at 09:51 PM.

Learn to be nice and civil.
    Members are just trying to give their comments to guide you along yet you are just turning this into a Kopitiam thread.
    Not sure what is your intention but take some time off and learn to obey the Rules and Regulations.
    Any further action will lead to an immediate de-reg.
    Suspension served.
    Thread closed.

A side note to the rest of the members, if you want to help a newbie. Do give your sincere advice. If you don't feel like helping, just stay off the threads.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12