Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: PSI Reading

  1. #1

    Default PSI Reading

    As at 3pm today, the PSI reading is 80 nearing 100 danger zone!

    See link for details :

    http://app2.nea.gov.sg/psi.aspx

  2. #2

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    really quite bad these past few days.

  3. #3

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Can even smell the burning chao ta smell.

  4. #4
    Member voxies09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    eh i think today is better than yesterday leh

  5. #5
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by voxies09 View Post
    eh i think today is better than yesterday leh
    Slightly better.....but still bad enough....

  6. #6

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    a little uncomfortable to go out for a run in this haze

  7. #7
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by bylim View Post
    a little uncomfortable to go out for a run in this haze
    Lol, I got no choice..... Going for my ippt.

  8. #8

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    good thing i managed to downgrade :P
    but still need to run for general fitness leh

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, I got no choice..... Going for my ippt.

  9. #9
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    time of the yr to collect $$

  10. #10
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    time of the yr to collect $$
    Ya....got some pocket money to bbb.

  11. #11
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Hahaha, I actually wrote to NEA over the weekend to tell them that their PSI reading is crap!

    The haze is so so bad! In the morning, I can't even see the city skyline!!!! and the smoke is horrendous! My house is completed with dust!
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

  12. #12

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    Hahaha, I actually wrote to NEA over the weekend to tell them that their PSI reading is crap!

    The haze is so so bad! In the morning, I can't even see the city skyline!!!! and the smoke is horrendous! My house is completed with dust!
    Which part of Singapore are you in?

    Must be very near the burning site!!!!

  13. #13

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    It amazes me how this long standing yearly problem repeats itself every year even after many talks between the ASEAN countries. DUH !

    Definitely not being neighborly by contributing these STINKING SMOKE to our lungs over here.

    I think they really expect to be paid in cash before they will do something permanently after this problem.
    If not, it will only be just hot air from their mouths whenever they meet.

    They even said one time that we should thanked them for the fresh air being blown from their country and not complain about the smoke.


  14. #14

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky78 View Post
    It amazes me how this long standing yearly problem repeats itself every year even after many talks between the ASEAN countries. DUH !

    Definitely not being neighborly by contributing these STINKING SMOKE to our lungs over here.

    I think they really expect to be paid in cash before they will do something permanently after this problem.
    If not, it will only be just hot air from their mouths whenever they meet.

    They even said one time that we should thanked them for the fresh air being blown from their country and not complain about the smoke.

    We are 2 worlds apart.

    They need the land and we need clean air. However it must be a win-win situation else who care!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    It is getting worst now.......

  16. #16
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    It is getting worst now.......
    Since Monday, my throat is giving me problems..
    No thanks to the haze..

  17. #17
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    anyone knows what is the PSI reading now ?

  18. #18
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Very bad now.. strong smell in the air...

  19. #19
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    In Muar, a coastal town on the narrow strait which separates the two countries, pollution levels shot up to 415 by Wednesday morning, well into the hazardous range which begins at 301. A rating of 0-50 is considered good.

  20. #20
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: PSI Reading

    Time
    3-h PSI
    5am
    74
    6am
    73
    7am
    73
    8am
    72
    9am
    71
    10am
    71
    11am
    73
    12pm
    73
    1pm
    72
    2pm
    72
    3pm
    78
    4pm
    90


    for latest PSI reading can also call 65427788

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •