Thread: WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L USM Mark 2 - CHEAP! - selling fast!

Default Standard WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L USM Mark 2 - CHEAP! - selling fast!

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
    Equipment Brand: Canon
    Equipment Model: EF 16-35 f/2.8L USM Mark 2 - CHEAP! - selling fast!
    Price (S$): $1950 firm
    Description:
    Letting go the sweet Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L USM Mark 2 (Lenscode : UY (2010) ). This is an amazing lens and a must-have to most of the Canon pro users, especially landscape shooters. This lens is excellent wide open and produces really nice colors and contrast. It's an highly-regard L lens afterall.

Selling this lens because I don't really need it currently. I am not a Pro photographer hence Lens is seldom used and sit in my dryCab most of the time.
    This lens was another impulsive buying when was in Hongkong. After came back to SG, I realize I did not shoot wide angle pics that much. See the lens condition to believe it!

Pictures of the lens:

Contact Number: 81529985 - sms ONLY!
    Email Address: -

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
    Warranty Status: HK Warranty

Package/Accessories/Extras:
    The original box + everything as bought *manual, styrofoam, hood, and unused pouch.

Additional Comments:
    No Lowballers! Thanks so much ! Prefer to deal around West Area (Bt. Panjang) tonight. I will be overseas tomorrow night

Serious Buyer only! First come first serve!
    Love and Peace

Default Re: Standard WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L USM Mark 2 - CHEAP! - selling fast!

Lens sold to a very nice gentleman.. thread closed. Sorry, I was unable to address all the sms-es and Pm-s as it flooded my inbox. Thanks so much for the good response.
    Love and Peace