Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: switching to black n white mode

  1. #1

    Default switching to black n white mode

    pardon me for asking this question..

    how do i actually switch to black and white mode on my canon 1000D??

    cant seem it on the manual...

  2. #2

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    Quote Originally Posted by alancwr View Post
    pardon me for asking this question..

    how do i actually switch to black and white mode on my canon 1000D??

    cant seem it on the manual...
    It is in Chapter 3 Advanced Shooting Technique - Selecting a Picture Style - Picture Style Effects - Monochrome (ie Black and White).
    Last edited by jopel; 19th October 2010 at 08:27 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    Its known as Monochrome in Picture Styles..

  4. #4

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    just as a note, better to convert from color image --> black and white image in photoshop.

    much more customised, better tones that achieve what you want, emphasize what you want, instead of listening to your machine tell you what to do.

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    just as a note, better to convert from color image --> black and white image in photoshop.

    much more customised, better tones that achieve what you want, emphasize what you want, instead of listening to your machine tell you what to do.
    But there are lazy buggers like me mah!

  6. #6

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    But there are lazy buggers like me mah!
    tsk tsk tsk......


  7. #7

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    switching to monochrome will affect future picture taking?

  8. #8

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    It is in Chapter 3 Advanced Shooting Technique - Selecting a Picture Style - Picture Style Effects - Monochrome (ie Black and White).
    wah thanks wil read up on this

  9. #9

    Default Re: switching to black n white mode

    guys thanks for the info,

    figured it out ready thanks~!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •