Thread: any1 uses clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery?

Default any1 uses clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery?

Hi, thinking of signing up clubsnap webhosting but wondering how clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery looks? coz I'm a lazy and don't want to write my own homepage. any1 uses it? can share ur web gallery?

Thanks

buy buy buy! u will have no regrets!
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

Quote Originally Posted by chongqi
    Hi, thinking of signing up clubsnap webhosting but wondering how clubsnap webhosting Pre-installed Photo Gallery looks? coz I'm a lazy and don't want to write my own homepage. any1 uses it? can share ur web gallery?

Thanks
    yes, i've purchased some web space and don't know how to use the clubsnap gallery. anyone care to share some pointers?

thanks
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Blog Entries

For an example of the default Gallery settings and some pictures, you can view my Gallery at http://darren.clubsnap.org/gallery/

To use the Gallery, you must first login, then on the top right hand corner, there will be a link to create new albums.

You can use html-based webpage to upload photos into the album or download the Java-based Gallery remote desktop software (the software is more applicable if you intend to upload a lot of pics in one go, otherwise the web-based one is fine for up to 10 images at a go).

Darren, thanks for it. now I get more clear picture on it

Hi Darren,

How do we create additional login accounts for the gallery?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    For an example of the default Gallery settings and some pictures, you can view my Gallery at http://darren.clubsnap.org/gallery/

To use the Gallery, you must first login, then on the top right hand corner, there will be a link to create new albums.

You can use html-based webpage to upload photos into the album or download the Java-based Gallery remote desktop software (the software is more applicable if you intend to upload a lot of pics in one go, otherwise the web-based one is fine for up to 10 images at a go).
    hmmm... i logged in but can't see the link for creating a new album. the last item on the right hand corner is "webshell help"
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Quote Originally Posted by patch17
    hmmm... i logged in but can't see the link for creating a new album. the last item on the right hand corner is "webshell help"
    Did you key in the correct url?? your url must closing with /gallery