Thread: Dhgate.com

Default Dhgate.com

Hi,everyone!!!has anyone bought anything at Www.Dhgate.com?or anyone know any of it?i'm thinking of buying some camera accesories there.it's much cheaper than ebay.just think of asking for opinion whether it's a secure site or not.
    Thanks for any info in advance!!!!
    Last edited by AlongNaga; 17th October 2010 at 01:38 PM.

Default Re: Dhgate.com

It's a real company if thats what you are checking, and they are based in China. They use a secure payments engine so you should be fine using your CC online with them.

I have met up with their eCommerce team several times That said, I cannot vouch for the sellers.

HTH

SeldomHere
    7D | 17-55 2.8 | 18-135 | 50 1.4
    5DMkII | 14 L 2.8 | 24-105 L 4 | 70-200 L 2.8 | 100 L 2.8 Macro

Quote Originally Posted by SeldomHere View Post
    It's a real company if thats what you are checking, and they are based in China. They use a secure payments engine so you should be fine using your CC online with them.

I have met up with their eCommerce team several times That said, I cannot vouch for the sellers.

HTH

SeldomHere
    Hei seldomhere.thanks a lot for the info.actually i had never bought anyhing from the internet except using itunes for apps.so a little bit afraid though.have to pay double catious here.
    I thought its quite a secure site actually from its web.have to try understand bout the transaction more clearly.
    If only someone bought something there can share some thoughts,then it would he so good.

Blog Entries

the bulk of items listed are toys, clothes, electronics, car accessories, wigs, sunglasses etc etc etc

thread moved to Kopitiam
    Last edited by ed9119; 18th October 2010 at 01:13 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast