Just share to all. Copy paste from Canon Photo Marathon official website
Do's & Don'ts
Do remember to bring along a valid form of identification for the Event, such as your NRIC, Student's Pass, Employment Pass etc. Your identification is a crucial element in registration for the Event and the subsequent submission of photographs during the competition.
1. Prepare well. Carry fully charged and spare batteries, additional memory cards and a sturdy bag for your digital camera gear. Please note that no charging facilities will be provided.
2. Be creative in interpreting the themes.
3. Return early so that you have time to select and download your best pictures - and have refreshments to recharge yourself.
4. Pre-select your best image so that you can download quickly.
5. Sleep early the night before to be fully rested.
6. Stay hydrated during the marathon.
1. Do not trespass into private property.
2. Do not litter or smoke within the competition venues premises.
3. Do not be a nuisance in public, and do not break the law under any circumstances.
4. Do not park your vehicles illegally. Use the available parking lots provided in the centre, parking lots on public roads.
5. Do not monopolize the downloading stations.
6. Do not bring a large group of supporters to the marathon, as competition venue will not be able to accommodate more than the number of participants and the Organizers.