Thread: what do u guys thinking of fm2?

Default what do u guys thinking of fm2?

what do u guys thinking of fm2?
    i was thinkin' of selling it away leh... v. v. tempted to buy a digital cam...

Default Re: what do u guys thinking of fm2?

Originally posted by harvestnow
    what do u guys thinking of fm2?
    i was thinkin' of selling it away leh... v. v. tempted to buy a digital cam...
    Keep the FM2. It's a very good and capable camera that should still serve you well. Though I have my Coolpix 950 and Nikon F100, I still keep my very old FE.

Regards
    CK

keep it

When it is in your hand...u seldom use it (always reach for the AF cam). When it is gone...u will DEFINITELY MISS IT!
    DR KOH KHO KING

I have one and like it for short and mid-tele lens. Nowadays, FM2 is very cheap (~$400-$500).

For longer lenses, I use my F-801s (old but good enough for my photography work)

Hmm...just another thought came to my mind. FM2 and F3hp...which one will you choose? F3hp is also very cheap nowadays...
    DR KOH KHO KING

Originally posted by Kho King
    Hmm...just another thought came to my mind. FM2 and F3hp...which one will you choose? F3hp is also very cheap nowadays...
    Tough decision. Though I have neither, I like the FM2 for it's ability to operate without batteries, the F3HP's semi-automation, 100% removeable viewfinder and pro body.

Regards
    CK

Belle&Sebastian
    Guests

I feel that the FM2 is a very good keeper in terms of low maintance, its reliability, and in case every thing else fails, it still takes great pictures!

FM2 !!!!!!!...keep it........as for me sometimes i have this urge just to hold and play about with a box shape camera....its the feel....

Originally posted by Kho King
    When it is in your hand...u seldom use it (always reach for the AF cam). When it is gone...u will DEFINITELY MISS IT!
    the best is dun buy it