Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well I have to double check with HP first... Skylover just warned that Challenger salesman maybe bull-crapping on me... If its true and I can add - I will - MTL!!!!
    i think u call the desktop/laptop company directly better.. but do make sure that u are using 64-bit OS.. if not all the effort goes down the drain..

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    just last weekend I saw somewhere in bishan junction 8 selling a samsung 42" LED tv for around $1699
    Bro.... I bought my TV two years ago... still working perfectly fine...wait two to 3 more years lah!...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    i think u call the desktop/laptop company directly better.. but do make sure that u are using 64-bit OS.. if not all the effort goes down the drain..
    Yup, 64 bit ALLLLLL the way! or else you install 8 GB also idle idle...

just last weekend I saw somewhere in bishan junction 8 selling a samsung 42" LED tv for around $1699
    OMG! since when LED price drop till like that?

LOL! I always skip Samsung or LG... I know I'm not being fair...Samsung actually as a great line of LED TVs... but dunno leh... can't make me take out my $$$ for them leh... Brand prejudice I'm afraid...
    no worries bro.. for me i can't make myself take out my $$$ for philips too!

OMG! since when LED price drop till like that?

no worries bro.. for me i can't make myself take out my $$$ for philips too!
    Each to his own Philips I'm okay, so far I'm pretty satisfied. In fact it's because of this TV that my opinion of Philips has changed...

Yup, 64 bit ALLLLLL the way! or else you install 8 GB also idle idle...
    yeah~ 64bit!

waaaaaa.. time past so fast when tcss in this thread.. lol.. eyelids are dropping down liao..

Each to his own Philips I'm okay, so far I'm pretty satisfied. In fact it's because of this TV that my opinion of Philips has changed...
    hmmm.. i see i see.. technical specifications of the tv i still ok.. brand i will go for Sony or Samsung or maybe sharp.. see which one offers Full HD at a cheaper price i will just take.. don't care the rest.. but now still early la.. no hurry to get a TV..

hmmm.. i see i see.. technical specifications of the tv i still ok.. brand i will go for Sony or Samsung or maybe sharp.. see which one offers Full HD at a cheaper price i will just take.. don't care the rest.. but now still early la.. no hurry to get a TV..
    You still on tube or already on LCD?

Haha. LED TV not so bad. I tio stun when I walked into Samsung showroom at Vivo, causr I backside itchy go try the 3D TV with the 3D glasses. And the 3D glasses costs a whopping $199/pair okay! Not cheap hor!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

One note, Philip's design pretty pleasing... Not that sharp sharp - good for home if you believe in feng-shui...

Bro.... I bought my TV two years ago... still working perfectly fine...wait two to 3 more years lah!...
    time for you to upgrade and get a LED HDTV tv..... better rendition of colours especially black. Then sell me your 2 year old one for half price can? Oh wait... I think the current new LCD tv is that price at junction 8....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Tonight sure can hit 1k posts liao. Night is still young. Haha. BTW, ZCA, don't have to feel like a dinosaur. TCSS we can educate you. We as in, kriegs and skylover. I'm not qualified to even pian ciak.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. LED TV not so bad. I tio stun when I walked into Samsung showroom at Vivo, causr I backside itchy go try the 3D TV with the 3D glasses. And the 3D glasses costs a whopping $199/pair okay! Not cheap hor!
    Gimme a break with all that 3D hype lah... I watched Avatar 3D (theater) for 3 straight hours, after which I almost could not get myself back to our real world... my legs cannot coordinate with the environment! I don't think I'll go full 3D that soon... unless the price is that affordable...

time for you to upgrade and get a LED HDTV tv..... better rendition of colours especially black. Then sell me your 2 year old one for half price can? Oh wait... I think the current new LCD tv is that price at junction 8....
    You mean 42 inch normal LCD TV at 1700 these days? Or LEDs?

Gimme a break with all that 3D hype lah... I watched Avatar 3D (theater) for 3 straight hours, after which I almost could not get myself back to our real world... my legs cannot coordinate with the environment! I don't think I'll go full 3D that soon... unless the price is that affordable...
    I LOVED the 3D effects of tt show! The particles floating around looks so surreal. Almost want to reach out and catch them. Avatar:The Last Airbender in 3D wasn't so good. Not much 3D effects. Now I'm waiting for Harry Potter

personally, I won't go for the current 3D tv. The image quality is horrible.... feel like I have taken off my glasses when watching it.... oh wait... I have to put on those special glasses... but iq is still have lots left to be desired when compare with the latest normal HDTV.

I LOVED the 3D effects of tt show! The particles floating around looks so surreal. Almost want to reach out and catch them. Avatar:The Last Airbender in 3D wasn't so good. Not much 3D effects. Now I'm waiting for Harry Potter
    for avatar

You still on tube or already on LCD?
    me usually does all the watching on my monitor.. seldom use TV.. living room one is still the big big square square one.. sister/parents watch lol~ old school tv..

MTL! hehehehehehehe..

One note, Philip's design pretty pleasing... Not that sharp sharp - good for home if you believe in feng-shui...
    waaaa.. the design goes according to feng shui?

did u check if ur limbs are growing longer? turning blue?

You mean 42 inch normal LCD TV at 1700 these days? Or LEDs?
    that place which I saw is having a renovation sale. It is LED. The LCD ones are half the price of LED.

If getting TVs I wouldn't go for the usual places man... IT fair seems to give you the best bargains... You have to wait a bit though - for 1 hour deals... that's how I got my Philips... when peeps else where were paying at least 700 to 900 more...

When I got my TV into the Taxi, the driver very curiously asked how much I've paid for it... man, you could see his shocked and awed face... priceless...made the purchase even more deserving!