Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

  1. #661

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hi guys

    Wah today damn hazy sia. But at least no heavy rain, etc. Was fun to meet new faces.
    Unfortunately not much photographic opportunities.
    better than set-up than got no pic....... share with us the pics man....

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Good then! Worth the trip still, more TCSS?

    Btw, bro... I went greedy and got the 900...
    wah congratz bro, today also i BBB, a few barbie dolls, 4 new kid clothings,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #662
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    better than set-up than got no pic....... share with us the pics man....



    wah congratz bro, today also i BBB, a few barbie dolls, 4 new kid clothings,
    Thanks! So where did you go? Vivo or orchard? Dolling up your princess eh? She must be pretty happy happy!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #663

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks! So where did you go? Vivo or orchard? Dolling up your princess eh? She must be pretty happy happy!
    orchard man, suppose to go vivo but a bit lazy lah end up we at orchard.....

    yah both queen and princess happy, coz money spent on them rather than gears...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  4. #664
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    wah power.. i storing mine for unlease tis coming Sat at Baby Expo.. think can BBB to 4 SB900s...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #665
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    orchard man, suppose to go vivo but a bit lazy lah end up we at orchard.....

    yah both queen and princess happy, coz money spent on them rather than gears...
    tis shd be the way...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #666

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah power.. i storing mine for unlease tis coming Sat at Baby Expo.. think can BBB to 4 SB900s...
    i remember BBB at baby expo, came back with a cot, two strollers, few paperbags full of baby to toddler clothings and accessories, and those cute shoes, yesh buy more cute shoes...

    bro, wanna spent get the burberry toddler line, damm cute... too bad mine all grown up,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #667
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah power.. i storing mine for unlease tis coming Sat at Baby Expo.. think can BBB to 4 SB900s...
    You win!!!! 4 SB900s?!? wowz!!!! But dun go overly crazy on the BBB...coz baby will out grow very fast - especially clothes... And dunno where you can offload - no BnS for them bro!... However, do have fun, you two!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #668

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    i aiming to get this for princess,



    and




    cant get in singapore even if they bring, its overpriced, got to order from states...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #669
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i aiming to get this for princess,



    and




    cant get in singapore even if they bring, its overpriced, got to order from states...
    Wah sui man! Can't find on Ebay I suppose? What brand har?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #670

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Bryan Albert must get this damm cute...

    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  11. #671

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah sui man! Can't find on Ebay I suppose? What brand har?
    burberry, anyway got a few friends in states now, thought to ask them get for me than ship back to sg... must wait for the sale over there... more worth it...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #672
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    burberry, anyone got a few friends in states now, thought to ask them get for me than ship back to sg... must wait for the sale over there... more worth it...
    Well, if you can still buy for her, you better buy...coz mine hor...don't even like going shopping... let alone we buy for him....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #673

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well, if you can still buy for her, you better buy...coz mine hor...don't even like going shopping... let alone we buy for him....
    both has its pros and cons, the truth i dont like buying branded, but sometimes i just have to, maybe to pamper her thats all, u know i a shopholic too... overall we dads just try to be the best father to our children...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  14. #674
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    both has its pros and cons, the truth i dont like buying branded, but sometimes i just have to, maybe to pamper her thats all, u know i a shopholic too... overall we dads just try to be the best father to our children...
    Agreed, but never to go over... coz the damage is greater than it seems... We have a weird system of showering gifts to our kid... and that is never during Birthdays, when he scores well, etc... And very seldom buy stuff when we visit Toys r Us, etc...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #675

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Agreed, but never to go over... coz the damage is greater than it seems... We have a weird system of showering gifts to our kid... and that is never during Birthdays, when he scores well, etc... And very seldom buy stuff when we visit Toys r Us, etc...
    oh ok, as for me im just making up for lost time thats all, but by next year, i need to cut back spending, need to save for my work gears, marriage funds, her school funds, etc etc, ah yesh the wonderful world of adulthood, parenthood, all the baggage and responsibilities.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #676
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    oh ok, as for me im just making up for lost time thats all, but by next year, i need to cut back spending, need to save for my work gears, marriage funds, her school funds, etc etc, ah yesh the wonderful world of adulthood, parenthood, all the baggage and responsibilities.
    Well, it's not like we have bottomless pockets...

    Bro...any recommendations for a speedlight bracket and offshoe setting?... I just wanna see all options...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #677

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well, it's not like we have bottomless pockets...

    Bro...any recommendations for a speedlight bracket and offshoe setting?... I just wanna see all options...
    bracket ar, check out artworkfoto think they got one that is quite affordable and useful,arnd 45

    what u mean by off shoe setting, if using brackets just use sync cords, if on lightstands wireless triggers wld be the best...


    as for the type of triggers all depends on ya needs and budget....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #678
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    bracket ar, check out artworkfoto think they got one that is quite affordable and useful,arnd 45

    what u mean by off shoe setting, if using brackets just use sync cords, if on lightstands wireless triggers wld be the best...


    as for the type of triggers all depends on ya needs and budget....
    But wireless can also be used in place of cords also?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #679

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    But wireless can also be used in place of cords also?
    u mean for on the bracket errr shld be ok lah as i never used it before.... so cant comment much...

    if on lightstand also can, but remember with all the cables arnd a bit messy lah, honestly i never had any or much exp. with sync cords.

    think pocketwizards has a working prototype for nikon already, but expect to blow a hole in pocket for that, the other one is by pixel, if u wanna support for HSS,

    other normal wireless, its max 1/250 and some i meant some 1/320...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #680
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    u mean for on the bracket errr shld be ok lah as i never used it before.... so cant comment much...

    if on lightstand also can, but remember with all the cables arnd a bit messy lah, honestly i never had any or much exp. with sync cords.

    think pocketwizards has a working prototype for nikon already, but expect to blow a hole in pocket for that, the other one is by pixel, if u wanna support for HSS,

    other normal wireless, its max 1/250 and some i meant some 1/320...
    Then I better slow down and do more research... Thanks for your input!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •