Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Ya bro. Got see my post there? I tt time stupid tio tok by them. $70 for 67mm Hoya ND4 filter. My fault for not doing research. Haha
    Before I got my D90... I hung around CS for almost a month or so... ZCA knows that... Though I tend to get things new, I always make sure I'd call around first to get the best price available... (should follow this practice) Since you have a good resource here, why not make the best of it? Even if I drop into any of the shops, I'd mouth itchy a bit to ask for future lenses I might be getting... might as well right?... Gotta be a bit thick-skinned if you wanna save...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Oh . . . you kana ?

got more in the post complaining too . . . luckily i didn't kana from them . . . maybe because i normally go in shorts and broken t-shirt . . . so they not keen in me.
    Wah me too man... bermudas, T-shirt and comfy sandals... just be thick skinned to ask for what you want - they have to give you an answer like it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Oh . . . you kana ?

got more in the post complaining too . . . luckily i didn't kana from them . . . maybe because i normally go in shorts and broken t-shirt . . . so they not keen in me.
    Haha. Other than being round, I don't look rich at all. And I wore 3/4 pants and T shirt there. Lol
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Haha. Other than being round, I don't look rich at all. And I wore 3/4 pants and T shirt there. Lol
    Wah piangz... if you are round, then I'm a big baboon already lah!?

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah piangz... if you are round, then I'm a big baboon already lah!?
    Seriously. My friends all fit fit 1. I'm the one who's round, among them. Don't know why so far no one say I snatch their food.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

hey Smiles, if I see someone committing a traffic offence, for example, is there any way I can report it? Let's say if I manage to photograph someone
    1) using h/p whilst driving
    2) cutting across double white lane markings
    3) illegally parked

what can I do?
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hey Smiles, if I see someone committing a traffic offence, for example, is there any way I can report it? Let's say if I manage to photograph someone
    1) using h/p whilst driving
    2) cutting across double white lane markings
    3) illegally parked

what can I do?
    If you are driving and you see the offence being committed, DON'T take photograph. You will just be telling them, "yeah I wasn't concentrating on my driving". You can actually send an email to TP with attached photograph, best if got license plate in the photo as well. But, it's entirely up to them if they want to accept it, as it may invlove extensive investigations.

Edit : If illegal parking and obstructing traffic, ask them to move. If they don't move, can report. But usually I horn at those cars, hand-signal them to move, they move already. Cause I stop my car in front of them, with sufficient space to view my license plate
    Last edited by Smiles88; 20th October 2010 at 12:13 AM.

If you are driving and you see the offence being committed, DON'T take photograph. You will just be telling them, "yeah I wasn't concentrating on my driving". You can actually send an email to TP with attached photograph, best if got license plate in the photo as well. But, it's entirely up to them if they want to accept it, as it may invlove extensive investigations.

Edit : If illegal parking and obstructing traffic, ask them to move. If they don't move, can report. But usually I horn at those cars, hand-signal them to move, they move already. Cause I stop my car in front of them, with sufficient space to view my license plate
    Your car got 'QX' plate right?
    hehehe

I wish Police would allow more civilian law-enforcers..

Just yesterday I got cheesed off with one guy who was driving a big Jaguar XJ. We were all queueing to turn right at a T-junction. Traffic was slow-moving. This dude went to the left-turning filter lane, then proceeded to turn right from there. Basically he cut the entire queue lor. I was frustrated coz it seemed like there was nothing I could do about it.

edit: I'm not always the one driving. Sometimes I'm the passenger in my gf's or dad's car. Standby, ready with the 35/1.8 @ shutter priority 1/250s
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 20th October 2010 at 08:50 AM.

hehehe

Just yesterday I got cheesed off with one guy who was driving a big Jaguar XJ. We were all queueing to turn right at a T-junction. Traffic was slow-moving. This dude went to the left-turning filter lane, then proceeded to turn right from there. Basically he cut the entire queue lor. I was frustrated coz it seemed like there was nothing I could do about it.

edit: I'm not always the one driving. Sometimes I'm the passenger in my gf's or dad's car. Standby, ready with the 35/1.8 @ shutter priority 1/250s
    next time post it in Stomp.. let the whole world know about it ^^
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    next time post it in Stomp.. let the whole world know about it ^^
    yeah, but the most that could bring him is a little shame.
    If Traffic Police can take punitive action against this type of errant behaviour, lagi best

yeah, but the most that could bring him is a little shame.
    If Traffic Police can take punitive action against this type of errant behaviour, lagi best
    yap.. but its hard to do tt unless tt fellow does tt in front of TP. if he does tt in front of TP confirm plus chop he's dead..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

yeah lor... it sucks to be able to do nothing about it....

on a brighter note,

TOKINA 11-16 for sale!!!

hehehe

Yeah. QX plate. If he don't move, then time to on hazard lights and get down.

Hmmm. Hope tt he gets spotted by TP. Then charged for inconsiderate driving. But don't know like tt got going against flow of traffic or not. Haha. 35 1.8 enough or not? You might need to 24-70

Hmmm. Hope tt he gets spotted by TP. Then charged for inconsiderate driving. But don't know like tt got going against flow of traffic or not. Haha. 35 1.8 enough or not? You might need to 24-70
    TP see he confirm get charge.. den he better be naughty a bit.. go into jail..

hi all.. i think i should make an effort to log in to this thread everyday..
    if not i think i will most probably end up having to read 150 to 200 post everytime
    i come in.. lol..

@zca,
    u tp in disguise ar? lol.. very scary leh.. and ur tokina poison came a bit late la..
    got myself an antidote using Sigma 24mm f/1.8 (thks to DD123)

your car very cool wor.. on top got red and blue light bulb anot?
    didnt know u a blue uniform guy also.. haha.. must be fun..

Blog Entries

You can always tail that car, wait for it to park, then key the nice new paint of the nice new Jag.

Just joking. I do not encourage any sort of vandalism or illegal activity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    if not i think i will most probably end up having to read 150 to 200 post everytime
    i come in.. lol..

@zca,
    u tp in disguise ar? lol.. very scary leh.. and ur tokina poison came a bit late la..
    Glad that my poison worked...

Blog Entries

your car very cool wor.. on top got red and blue light bulb anot?
    didnt know u a blue uniform guy also.. haha.. must be fun..
    Ya he is mata. I wonder if he carries a kata bag.

But he going to ORD liao.

i come in.. lol..

@zca,
    no la.. I'm not TP.

But I notice that a number of drivers in Singapore blatantly violate traffic rules (illegally park, cut across double-white line, etc), and then act like they're untouchable.

It's the "so what?" attitude that irks me.