Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

  1. #441
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello, what is this outing in November?
    Oh, what is kana KP, LP la he, KNN sia ? dont understand.
    During that outing we will be experimenting and learning studio flash photography.

    Resident expert is Akerue. He does lights for a living as well.

  2. #442

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello, what is this outing in November?
    Oh, what is kana KP, LP la he, KNN sia ? dont understand.
    Just ignore what you read

  3. #443
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello, what is this outing in November?
    Oh, what is kana KP, LP la he, KNN sia ? dont understand.
    KP - Knowledge-Pro
    LP - Limited Partnership
    KNN - Kids News Network
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  4. #444
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    During that outing we will be experimenting and learning studio flash photography.

    Resident expert is Akerue. He does lights for a living as well.
    oh wa.. thats great. Maybe can join because is school holiday.

  5. #445
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    KP - Knowledge-Pro
    LP - Limited Partnership
    KNN - Kids News Network
    Hello Jacob Gege,
    Oh ok. say la.. Btw, what is the website for the KNN - Kids News Network. Is it available on cable TV ?
    I only know CNN.. never heard of KNN.

  6. #446

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Why sorry? still dont understand.

    Oh ok, actually my flash also very seldom use. maybe interested also. See how.
    Sorry because most are vulgarities. Not supposed to use. So better not for you to know.

    At least you got a flash. I only have my on-board flash.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #447

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Sorry because most are vulgarities. Not supposed to use. So better not for you to know.

    At least you got a flash. I only have my on-board flash.
    I'm also using on board flash : (

  8. #448
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello Jacob Gege,
    Oh ok. say la.. Btw, what is the website for the KNN - Kids News Network. Is it available on cable TV ?
    I only know CNN.. never heard of KNN.
    Kids News Network (KNN) is the student news program of Pleasant Grove Elementary School in Stockbridge, Georgia, USA...
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  9. #449
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    hey hey hey, you all don't pollute Manita la.

    Keep all the vulgarities.. have to censor already.

  10. #450

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    During that outing we will be experimenting and learning studio flash photography.

    Resident expert is Akerue. He does lights for a living as well.
    He plays with lights as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    oh wa.. thats great. Maybe can join because is school holiday.
    .... I've forgotten how do school holidays feel like ever since Sec 2. Sec 3 holidays got Foundation Program. 1 month holidays go school for 2 weeks. Lots of holidays assignments. Sec 4, 1 month holiday only few days never go school. Each teacher give holiday assignments like their subject is the only subject we're taking. LOL
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #451
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    hey hey hey, you all don't pollute Manita la.

    Keep all the vulgarities.. have to censor already.
    Phew..!!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  12. #452

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    I go edit my posts.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #453
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Sorry because most are vulgarities. Not supposed to use. So better not for you to know.

    At least you got a flash. I only have my on-board flash.
    Wa... naughty guys...
    Ya lo.. seldom use flash. but I did try on some portrait shoots using the cap difusser, bouncing the wall, bouncing the ceiling.. Quite interesting actually.

  14. #454
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa... naughty guys...
    Ya lo.. seldom use flash. but I did try on some portrait shoots using the cap difusser, bouncing the wall, bouncing the ceiling.. Quite interesting actually.
    This is a start:


  15. #455
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    hey hey hey, you all don't pollute Manita la.

    Keep all the vulgarities.. have to censor already.
    Hello Uncle albert,
    Nevermind la.. some time my brother also talk like that. I think all army and police guy talk like that.

  16. #456
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    This is a start:

    Hello Unlce Albert,
    Yes, I saw this already in You Tube.
    Actually today I try monochrome and monochromatic. Very interesting subject also.
    Especially monochromatic. I love to add color to the interesting subject or element in a B&W photo.

  17. #457

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    This is a start:

    Thanks for sharing.

  18. #458
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello Unlce Albert,
    Yes, I saw this already in You Tube.
    Actually today I try monochrome and monochromatic. Very interesting subject also.
    Especially monochromatic. I love to add color to the interesting subject or element in a B&W photo.
    Adding color to a specific element, is what they called selective color B&W... it is quite interesting but has been quite overdone. I first saw it in the movie Schindler's list. Powerful when used right... but nowadays, a little cliche...

  19. #459
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Adding color to a specific element, is what they called selective color B&W... it is quite interesting but has been quite overdone. I first saw it in the movie Schindler's list. Powerful when used right... but nowadays, a little cliche...
    What is cliche? Boring ?

  20. #460
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread V

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    This is another nice one bro


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •