Got an odd question to ask: which way do you slot your camera (DSLR) into your bag?
1. Lens go in first, so body is on top.
- This means pulling out the camera by holding the body.
2. Body goes in first, so lens is on top.
- This means pulling out the camera by (possibly) holding the lens (ouch!).
3. Sideways, so both lens and body are visible.
- This seems the safest but takes up the most space in the bag.
I'm not sure if I'm describing the options above well enough so I apologize if this is confusing.
Feedback would be appreciated