Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 116

Thread: Newbie Outing

  1. #61
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    SBG....not me...i not nature person..
    Yar man! Totally agree that you are not a nature person... Your flower shots sucks!!

    Hahhaah~! Sorry! Can't help it!!

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Yar man! Totally agree that you are not a nature person... Your flower shots sucks!!

    Hahhaah~! Sorry! Can't help it!!
    not true.... witness' chinatown flowers shot is

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  3. #63

    Default

    Great! Lets go man! Put time, put date please!


  4. #64
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    not true.... witness' chinatown flowers shot is

    Okay okay! I shall retract my statement then!

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Yar man! Totally agree that you are not a nature person... Your flower shots sucks!!

    Hahhaah~! Sorry! Can't help it!!
    It's very nice okay! I know u rather shoot FUNGUS than fresh flowers!

  6. #66
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    It's very nice okay! I know u rather shoot FUNGUS than fresh flowers!
    Who says so? I shoot plenty of flowers too...

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Who says so? I shoot plenty of flowers too...


    alright²

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    no prob...reflectors i tinking of getting soon.....on the look out...if not can borrow or use styrofoam ....
    Alright. So who are the models that you have contacts? Got sample photos or not. (besides kids )

  9. #69

    Default

    hmmmm hav,,,, i go ask for permission to leech her photos off from somewhere first....then i post here.....

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore - Indonesia
    Posts
    252

    Default

    may be quite late to post it, but i will still do it.
    Going SBG tomorrow ard 2 pm. PM me if u want to join.

  11. #71

    Smile Photo gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hmmmm hav,,,, i go ask for permission to leech her photos off from somewhere first....then i post here.....
    Hi witness,

    Looking at your photo gallery, what is JGTC Roadshow 04 means and where are they located in local or overseas? Who are the models?

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I have a reflector... I don't mind bringing it out when we go shooting, provided somebody carries it for me... hee...
    You ah no good lah. Never appear. We all waited for your call leh.

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hmmmm hav,,,, i go ask for permission to leech her photos off from somewhere first....then i post here.....
    Shall we decide a date, time venu for it? So we can start a new thread to see any pro can volunteer to guide us.

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Hi witness,

    Looking at your photo gallery, what is JGTC Roadshow 04 means and where are they located in local or overseas? Who are the models?
    Japan Grand Turismo Challenge.....it was the local one...they were here to advertise some one month back...


    took my photo at raffles place....the girls are jap race queens...

    there was a feature on them in the weekend papers last week or two weeks back wat...

  15. #75

    Default

    anyway .... the gallery most pix taken wif consumer digicam...

  16. #76
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunster
    You ah no good lah. Never appear. We all waited for your call leh.
    Urm thot u all said oldie's not allowed? That's why I never turn up



    Quote Originally Posted by tunster
    Shall we decide a date, time venu for it? So we can start a new thread to see any pro can volunteer to guide us.
    Dun ferget me!

  17. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Urm thot u all said oldie's not allowed? That's why I never turn up




    Dun ferget me!
    Don't bang seh us this time hoh

  18. #78
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunster
    Don't bang seh us this time hoh
    Got girl to shoot, where will pang seh you all?

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore - Indonesia
    Posts
    252

    Default

    ya ya.. felt so disappointed...

  20. #80
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wah piang Dun like that lah.. I also not anybody impt... heehee most imptly is to shoot shoot shoot!!!

    Anyway I was shooting 2 events from 11 to 6 that day so can't really make it...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •