Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 213

Thread: Hands-on with Pentax K-r :)

  1. #61

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Is it available body-only?

    Tempted to finally swap my K100D with this...

  2. #62

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Sorry guys, had too much drinks tonight. Just got home. Hope I can stay awake long enough to post some photos ...

  3. #63
    Member zoom3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Sorry guys, had too much drinks tonight. Just got home. Hope I can stay awake long enough to post some photos ...
    Go sleep la. Tomorrow got to wake up early

  4. #64

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Ermmm, my k-r has a problem,

    Although the metering show heavily over-expose, but my picture taken is still very dark and some cant be seen.
    Even in Auto and Manual Mode.

    Anyone can help me with this? Maybe i am having super bad luck and got a small defect one @.@

  5. #65
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,125

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by yewshong View Post
    Ermmm, my k-r has a problem,

    Although the metering show heavily over-expose, but my picture taken is still very dark and some cant be seen.
    Even in Auto and Manual Mode.

    Anyone can help me with this? Maybe i am having super bad luck and got a small defect one @.@
    Go for the outing the rest can help you . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sgp - West
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Hi,
    I am a newbie and have ordered a k-r after following this forum for a while and like you guys say I am poisoned.
    There is no msg/email to say we can go down to collect my k-r as I thought they will deliver free. Do we collect at level 2 customer service or at level 14?
    Does anyone know how much is the AA batteries adapter?
    Now got to wait till Monday to get it.
    Hopefully the metering problem is not serious.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    I also newbie. You mean they don't do home delivery?

  8. #68

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kopiman View Post
    Hi,
    I am a newbie and have ordered a k-r after following this forum for a while and like you guys say I am poisoned.
    There is no msg/email to say we can go down to collect my k-r as I thought they will deliver free. Do we collect at level 2 customer service or at level 14?
    Does anyone know how much is the AA batteries adapter?
    Now got to wait till Monday to get it.
    Hopefully the metering problem is not serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyc1op View Post
    I also newbie. You mean they don't do home delivery?
    Bro
    I don't know how the other brands do it but neither Emjay nor any of the retailers offer home delivery service.
    As for the AA Battery adapter, you don't need it. By default it uses AA batteries. If you wat to use the Lithium pack, you need an adaper to fit into the AA battery compartment. Not too sure if this is included in the package of buy separately.
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  9. #69

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Bro
    I don't know how the other brands do it but neither Emjay nor any of the retailers offer home delivery service.
    As for the AA Battery adapter, you don't need it. By default it uses AA batteries. If you wat to use the Lithium pack, you need an adaper to fit into the AA battery compartment. Not too sure if this is included in the package of buy separately.
    hm.. if i not wrong, its the other way rd. by default its using lithium battery instead of AA. if want to use AA, need to get the adapter.

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sgp - West
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Emjay called me earlier to arrange home delivery on next Mon/Tue.
    The AA battery adapter is not here yet.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kopiman View Post
    Emjay called me earlier to arrange home delivery on next Mon/Tue.
    The AA battery adapter is not here yet.
    they havent call me yet..

  12. #72

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by aiax83 View Post
    hm.. if i not wrong, its the other way rd. by default its using lithium battery instead of AA. if want to use AA, need to get the adapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kopiman View Post
    Emjay called me earlier to arrange home delivery on next Mon/Tue.
    The AA battery adapter is not here yet.
    Thanks for the correction . I just found out from here because the Kr manual does not seem to be available for download from pentax website yet.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-voppldtQ
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  13. #73

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    real world JPGs from k-r

    http://photoblossoms.wordpress.com/2...al-world-jpgs/


    Video Missing

  14. #74
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Bro
    I don't know how the other brands do it but neither Emjay nor any of the retailers offer home delivery service.
    As for the AA Battery adapter, you don't need it. By default it uses AA batteries. If you wat to use the Lithium pack, you need an adaper to fit into the AA battery compartment. Not too sure if this is included in the package of buy separately.
    Richard, you're wrong on this.
    Emjay does offer delivery. But most people collect from their office because of convenience and sometimes because the want to buy other goodies.

    You're wrong on the battery issue too.
    The camera comes with the slim D-LI109 lithium ion battery as standard.
    Although the battery slot shows the outline for AA batteries, you'll need the optional AA Battery Holder D-BH109 before you can use those AA batteries.
    Any four AA batteries (Lithium, Ni-MH rechargeable, alkaline) can be used.

  15. #75

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    for some reason emjay's paypal does not accept my ccard. and i think the office is closed for the weekend. anyone here works there? can i just stormtrooper into emjay's office on monday and demand that they sell me a k-r in stormtroopers' colours?

  16. #76

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    how much is the KR selling in singapore?

  17. #77

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by satayman View Post
    for some reason emjay's paypal does not accept my ccard. and i think the office is closed for the weekend. anyone here works there? can i just stormtrooper into emjay's office on monday and demand that they sell me a k-r in stormtroopers' colours?
    later they got jedi masters guarding their office..
    my pre-order also just turn to confirmed. dont know if i can get it on monday

  18. #78

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by mqz512 View Post
    how much is the KR selling in singapore?
    Not allowed to say.
    But pre-order is a very very good price that will drop jaws.

    Kr at this price is KING of value for money.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Go for the outing the rest can help you . . .
    Too bad today i need to go somewhere for whole day, if not i would have brought it to the outing for help @,@

    But i have compared it with another k-x with same shutter speed, aperture , ISO. My k-r output is really too dark and could not be acceptable

    What else can i try ? i think my only bet is to wait Monday and send back to Emjay for diagnose
    Last edited by yewshong; 16th October 2010 at 10:53 PM.

  20. #80

    Default Re: Hands-on with K-r :)

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Not allowed to say.
    But pre-order is a very very good price that will drop jaws.

    Kr at this price is KING of value for money.
    make me gian only..
    i bought my kx on july nia..

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •