Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: My DIY danbo

  1. #1

    Default My DIY danbo

    I saw some of the amazon.jp Danbo shots, and just loved it. But its price is kinda high, so I tried to DIY one with some card paper. The DIY danbo is not as good as the amazon one, but I think it's not too bad. Only 2 shots for now

    #1


    #2

  2. #2

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    nice try! very creative!

    reminded me of vonvonz who did the same thing when she ordered the toy but haven't arrive yet.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=685586

  3. #3

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    btw, since your Danbo is totally clean, why not go one step further and do something like achewlim's "Yotsupa Junior - Sorry Sorry" shot here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...606835&page=10; as in make some markings on Danbo

  4. #4

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    cool

  5. #5

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by AnsQ View Post
    nice try! very creative!

    reminded me of vonvonz who did the same thing when she ordered the toy but haven't arrive yet.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=685586
    Quote Originally Posted by AnsQ View Post
    btw, since your Danbo is totally clean, why not go one step further and do something like achewlim's "Yotsupa Junior - Sorry Sorry" shot here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...606835&page=10; as in make some markings on Danbo
    Thanks, I will look into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannytux View Post
    cool
    Thanks.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jason's Heart
    Posts
    685

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Really cute DIY danbo, love the material you used and it look so well made. Adore the first picture.

  7. #7

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Very nice! Did you make instructions?
    Tyrov
    Flickr

  8. #8

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by vonvonz View Post
    Really cute DIY danbo, love the material you used and it look so well made. Adore the first picture.
    Thanks vonvonz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrov View Post
    Very nice! Did you make instructions?
    Thanks Tyrov, I didn't make any instructions.

    #3 Limelight

  9. #9

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    y the hard work?
    there 3d art and craft with Danbo selling around the net..just google for it..

    cheers!

  10. #10

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    y the hard work?
    there 3d art and craft with Danbo selling around the net..just google for it..

    cheers!
    Y judge people?
    To each his own.. some may enjoy the process of DIY, while others may like a personal touch.
    Think of it, will you want to make your own baby or get a ready one? Joking joking.

    Cheers

  11. #11

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    To TS,

    its a nice DIY job... looking forward to more of your DIY Danbo series.


  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jason's Heart
    Posts
    685

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by chiangkxv View Post
    Y judge people?
    To each his own.. some may enjoy the process of DIY, while others may like a personal touch.
    Think of it, will you want to make your own baby or get a ready one? Joking joking.

    Cheers
    agree.


    woooaahh, looks like your danbo got a talent : D

  13. #13

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    y the hard work?
    there 3d art and craft with Danbo selling around the net..just google for it..

    cheers!
    Besides the reason chiangkxv mentioned, it is also to save some money (roughly $20?). Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by chiangkxv View Post
    Y judge people?
    To each his own.. some may enjoy the process of DIY, while others may like a personal touch.
    Think of it, will you want to make your own baby or get a ready one? Joking joking.

    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by chiangkxv View Post
    To TS,

    its a nice DIY job... looking forward to more of your DIY Danbo series.

    Quote Originally Posted by vonvonz View Post
    agree.


    woooaahh, looks like your danbo got a talent : D
    Thanks chiangkxv and vonvonz.

  14. #14

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by wwooaahh View Post
    I saw some of the amazon.jp Danbo shots, and just loved it. But its price is kinda high, so I tried to DIY one with some card paper. The DIY danbo is not as good as the amazon one, but I think it's not too bad. Only 2 shots for now

    [CENTER]#1

    very nice
    care to share wat did u use for ur background?

  15. #15

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by zy974 View Post
    very nice
    care to share wat did u use for ur background?
    Thanks. The black area behind is my door, and the orange one is the floor .

  16. #16

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    The robot's design is verrrry cute
    Canon 500D Kit I / Canon 50mm f1.4 / Canon EF70-200mm F4L IS / Canon EFS 10-22mm

  17. #17

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by wwooaahh View Post
    Thanks. The black area behind is my door, and the orange one is the floor .

    lol cos i saw a black line across the flooring and tot it's some kind of plastic sheets

  18. #18
    Member speedfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia, mostly at Singapore
    Posts
    352

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by wwooaahh View Post
    #3 Limelight
    Nice i like the lighting of this picture.
    Pentax K-x, Pentax Super A, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Tamron AF70-300mm, Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

  19. #19

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    Quote Originally Posted by speedfactory View Post
    Nice i like the lighting of this picture.
    Thanks speedfactory.

  20. #20

    Default Re: My DIY danbo

    #4 Autumn in Singapore


    #5 Time for a song

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •