Thread: Energizer batteries commercial

Lightbulb Energizer batteries commercial

I like the expression on the face of the photographer when his camera's battery was flat. More so, when new Energizer was installed, he goes, "Yuh, oh, cheers!" I had experienced such anxious state before, so fully empathised with the situation he was in. Anyone to share ways to get out of such predicament.
    Last edited by reachme2003; 5th June 2004 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    I like the expression on the face of the photographer when his camera's battery was flat. More so, when new Energizer was installed, he goes, "Yuh, oh, cheers!" I had experienced such anxious state before, so fully empathised with the situation he was in. Anyone to share ways to get out of such predicament.
    sigh.... simple solution

always bring extra batteries for impt shoots....

use energizer!
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

Lightbulb

Unfortunately, the image of the photographer in the commercial is not the typical CSers. I guessed the setting of the commercial was in the UK or US, and adopted in asian markets. Imagine wearing a tie and jacket here. So, can i conclude that the commercial was targetted at photographers in general?

SANYO 2300 mAH! hahahaha...

Was he installing AA-sized batteries on his camera (instead of flash)? Or was it a film camera?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    Was he installing AA-sized batteries on his camera (instead of flash)? Or was it a film camera?
    it appeared like fresh batteries were installed into his camera.