they know it will not happen......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: Peter Lim up bid for Liverpool

Being bought over by a Man Utd fan!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Being bought over by a Man Utd fan!
    I beg to differ.

We can always mock here and there, but when comes to another rival club been in such difficulties due to owner's mis-management, it does not matter actually who will come forward to save the situation.

Same goes to Manchester United, Gunners or even Chelsea, when they face such crisis, i do not think many will be very happy as they are traditionally strong and should be up on the top. Personally, when Newcastle went down, i did feel sad about it.

A fans of Liverpool can also buy over the ownership of Man United if such things happen, its not abt rival any more, its abt saving the top teams from crashing down and thus may end the fun of enjoying the rivary......

my 2cts
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    .. 360 million pounds for Liverpool.

Not a word mentioned from/by BBC?

Is it not news?
    No, if the auction is over and they have already signed contracts with a successful bidder. Unless H&G succeed in getting the sale voided upping bids after an auction is a bit late.

-- marios

I guess those ang mohs will not allow a Chinese to buy/own the EPL club, especially a club like Liverpool.
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

Quote Originally Posted by kwttan View Post
    I guess those ang mohs will not allow a Chinese to buy/own the EPL club, especially a club like Liverpool.
    Why would you say that?

Reminds me of the time Thaksin tried to buy over part of the club

Actually I don't think Liverpool will sell the club to Peter Lim.
    Seems like they more willing to sell it to Boston Red Sox..

Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    Actually I don't think Liverpool will sell the club to Peter Lim.
    Seems like they more willing to sell it to Boston Red Sox..
    In last evening news, it already stated that Peter has no experience in running a football club
    The fans are looking at how new boss manage/grow the club, this needs experience.
    Well, let's wait awhile and we will know the final outcome
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

I personally feel that history is that much - history.
    Teams like the Big Four will start to loose their grip, letting other teams take the baton. I seriously feel that Liverpool's time is up (no offence to Fans), but it is a possibility. See how the likes of Chelsea, Spurs & Man City have stepped up their game.

Yes, we can argue that its all about their MONEY. Well, looking back, didnt Manchester, Liverpool and Arsenal have cash injections early on in their history?

So can the other teams in the table.

Lets face it. Whoever buys Liverpool makes no difference.
    The sooner you get it, the longer you enjoy it.
    I welcome you @ www.benaw.zenfolio.com

For Mr Lim, if he can't buy Liverpool, get another BPL club.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

In last evening news, it already stated that Peter has no experience in running a football club
    The fans are looking at how new boss manage/grow the club, this needs experience.
    I really "hate" it when someone rejects me or gets rejected because of no experience. If no one gives us a chance to start, where will we get the experience!!
    Anyway, Peter Lim has withdrawn his bid for liverpool. Its a mess out there, just hope they get rid of the american owners.

Quote Originally Posted by jgjonathangoh View Post
    I really "hate" it when someone rejects me or gets rejected because of no experience. If no one gives us a chance to start, where will we get the experience!!
    Anyway, Peter Lim has withdrawn his bid for liverpool. Its a mess out there, just hope they get rid of the american owners.
    Who like to be rejected?
    However, it is case-by-case basis and not use 'a bamboo to knock all the people off a boat'.
    Sometime back, I interviewed few candidates for 1 position (engineer), in the end I shortlisted one with better/relevant experience and positive attitude as I need him to go operation in shortest time.
    Ofcourse, some companies do employ fresh grads without experience and willing to train them for few months and OJT.
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

Broughton fully understands the heritage and culture in Liverpool FC.

Just look at how loyal supporters are. Just look at legend players still at Liverpool running the club, Rush, Dalglish, Sammy Lee.

The passion and desire to want to see Liverpool to be return to the good old glory days is what the club needs.

Not some money grabbing businessmen.

NESV has demonstrated that with the Red Sox. They have shown that they understand the passion in sports, the know how to run a sports club and most importantly, the money to clear the debt.

When you only have money to talk about, really, you don't have much to show off. Hasn't Liverpool learn their lesson in selling the club to 2 money greedy businessmen?

It doesn't matter if Peter Lim has more money to show. In all other aspects, Peter Lim has none. And the very fact that he runs Man U theme bars goes to show he is a pretender to begin with.

U are right.
    Peter Lim did not get the deal... last minute pull out??????

He would have an army of advisors to help him to manage the club..... the question is why BBC keep quiet..