Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snap! Capture! Share your photos on PAssion Chingay Club Facebook!

Default Re: Snap! Capture! Share your photos on PAssion Chingay Club Facebook!

better dun go if not ........

just an update.
    There are still people willing to be exploited.

Looking at the photos. I think most of us can do a lot better with just a pns.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Update
    Passion Chingay Club in facebook.

Ya.... the TS's account should be deleted...

I hope there are people who not so silly giving the right to their photos for free.

Photographers should stand together and boycott this competition!!!!

OR again...

"5. Chingay Paparazzi will have to submit at least 10 of their best photo
    shots taken at the rehearsals to the Chingay Team within 5 days from
    the rehearsal dates and agree to actively post positive comments on
    the PCCFB."

Take part and submit ALL the lousy pictures and KEEP all the good ones.
    Nikon d3100, NIKKOR ( 10-24mm, 17-55mm, 50mm f/1.4G, 70-200mm f/2.8 VR ii)

Blog Entries

It is amazing that there are still idiots who went to work for free and walk with a WOW teddy bear.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    It is amazing that there are still idiots who went to work for free and walk with a WOW teddy bear.
    dun call people idiots lah
    they are probably too kind and gullible

probably their motivation is neither money nor reputation..... maybe they enjoy being a "slave"

Last edited by ismokeweed79; 22nd December 2010 at 04:11 PM.

Its unbelievable that people actually agree to such unreasonable terms and conditions for nothing in return. Is it considered unfair in the eyes of the law? If so, it'll be good if someone actually writes to the forum to highlight the plight of our photography circle.
    www.kelvinseet.com
    See the world through my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    From a layperson's point of view, i can already tell the contract is made by someone totally unprofessional and inexperienced.

The person is being overly greedy in the clauses, trying to take advantage of volunteers at every opportunity, the most damaging being 13.

Thumbs up to the guys here who pointed out how unethical the contract is.
    Ah this is very typical of govt agency contractual terms . nothing surprising
    Alpha and Omega

odd Temasek Review or any other watchdogs not picking this up.

from then till now....the TS just 1 post only. Looks like not really interested in joining the community but rather "using" the community. I wonder if a clone will show up some time soon.

http://www.chingay.org.sg/2011/ticketing.asp
    Will it be like the last one where non ticket holders stand at the roadside while ticket holders watch from the stands....in that case still okaylah.
    Last edited by Reportage; 28th November 2010 at 03:03 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Wow, can I really legally agree to slavery?

5. Chingay Paparazzi will have to submit at least 10 of their best photo shots taken at the rehearsals to the Chingay Team within 5 days from the rehearsal dates and agree to actively post positive comments on the PCCFB.

So strange. Everyone knows that the grassroots is so strong and vibrant in Singapore.
    Why would they need photographers to actively post positive comments on their fb?
    Last edited by n e o; 2nd December 2010 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    odd Temasek Review or any other watchdogs not picking this up.

I think he is busy covering his sex scandal

Is there a sex scandal?! Post pics pleae.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Insert smiley of person spitting*

This is worse than my school

Another tongue for you

If they want to demand so much they might as well ask this guy to do it

Hehehehehehehehehe... *Mad laughter* MUHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha...

This competition is bullshit to the core.... Total disgrace... What ridiculous stuff... Totally change my viewpoint about PA, grassroots and chingay... Disgusting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12