TERMS & CONDITIONS
Important! Before you submit your application, please read the terms and conditions thoroughly.
1. All nationalities are welcomed.
2. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
3. Racist comments or vulgarities used by paparazzi while in PAssion Chingay Club Facebook (PCCFB) will be removed.
4. Chingay Paparazzi will have to attend all Chingay rehearsal dates that the People's Association (PA) provides.
5. Chingay Paparazzi will have to submit at least 10 of their best photo shots taken at the rehearsals to the Chingay Team within 5 days from the rehearsal dates and agree to actively post positive comments on the PCCFB.
6. The PA reserves the right to disallow any participants from taking part without assigning any reasons.
7. The PA reserves the right to change the rules and regulations of the competition without prior notice.
8. Any decision made by the PA is final.
9. The PA shall not be liable for any loss, damages, injury etc pertaining to the event.
10. By entering the competition, you agree that any information collected from you may be disclosed to the authorities or to the courts or to the sponsor(s) of the contest, or may be used to keep you updated on promotions of, or contests, sales or any other event organised by the PA or any of partners.
11. By entering the competition, every contestant agrees that all rights, titles and interest in the photos (including all copyright and intellectual property rights in it) are hereby assigned to and vest in the PA absolutely.
12. Upon completion of paparazzi work, each paparazzo is entitled to 1 Chingay Photography Pass for the Chingay Parade Singapore 2011, 1 Chingay Goodie Bag (includes 1 Chingay Teddy Bear, 1 Sling Bag, 1 Water Bottle) and access to selected exclusive preview of Chingay Parade Singapore 2011 preparations.
13. The PA reserves the rights to take appropriate actions in cases where Chingay Paparazzi are unable to commit after being selected.