Hi to all Macro kaki's, this my 2nd time organizing an outing at this great & wonderful place.
All are welcome....
Date: 16th October, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 7:00am (Briefing & Headcount)
Meeting Point : Admiralty Part West Entrance @ Sakura Restaurant Car Park (refer Above map)
Contact Person : Jacobs, 97983246
7:30am - 11:00am : Admiralty Natura Park @ flowers and insects marco photography.
11.00am onwards : Having Breakfast & viewing / sharing session .
[Items To bring:]
1) DSLR Camera + lens(es) [Macro Lens, macro fliter, Raynox conversion lens, or any fliter can add to your kit lens are recommended], P&S Camera or Film Camera
2) DIY your own lighting for focusing, Fill Flash with Diffuser or Rings Flash
3) Tripod (If Applicable)
4) Water Bottle (off-course fill with drink water)
5) Torchlight (If Applicable)
6) Camera Manual (If you are newbie. I only able to teach/guide for Canon gear)
1) If possible please have a light snack before coming. This to avoid hungry half way through the morning.
2) Try as much to wear trekking boots or sport shoes and avoid wearing slippers. This to prevent muddy and slippery it if there has been recent rains.
[How to get there:]
15 minute walk from Woodlands MRT station.
Buses 169, 911 from Woodlands Bus Interchange.
Bus 169 to southern entrance (Republic Polytechnic)
Carparks are available at Sakura Restaurant Carpark
S$ 0.50 per half an hour
== Stop Here ==
Limited to 15 people for current moment
== Outing will be call off or postpone if found bad weather (Eg:Raining) ==
1. If you put your name down, you are expected to show up. These outings will really quickly full list and do show some respect to the peoples who really can join the outing and turn-up him/her self on that day.
2. Do remember all the discussion or questions which related to this outing will be conduct HERE. So this thread mainly for register & reservation your name.