This week’s preset comes from what has to be the coolest opening credits on TV… Hawaii Five-O. Whether it’s the old show or the new one, which I’ve seen a couple of times, I just can’t get that song out of my head when I hear it. Anyway, they have a cool effect on most of the photos in the intro and I’ve got a few versions of some presets that do a good job of recreating it.
As always, your comments are welcome. Download ‘em and let me know what you think. If you like them, you’ll need to send my family a thank you note, as they’re the ones that have to listen to me humming “bah bah bah-bah bahhhh bahhhh…. dah dah dah dahhh dahhhhhh” (you’ve got to listen to the song to know what I mean). Try it, you’ll be humming it all day
Here’s a few samples. (click to see it larger).
• Click here to download the preset.
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE IN THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose “Import”.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE