Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am planning to visit Jiu Zhai Gou in June

wah... seems will change plan liao

Default Re: Re: Re: I am planning to visit Jiu Zhai Gou in June

Originally posted by ckiang

Totally agree. It is indeed a bit disappointing during this season. What's the temperature there like during autumn? When I went there, it's already like 15 - 20C in the morning.

Regards
    CK
    The temperature is less than 10 in the morning, very cooling, but walking around will still make u sweat

Originally posted by tomshen
    wah... seems will change plan liao
    glad that u change will consider changing plan, really no point travel so far into 9 Zhai gou and see so so scenery, the journey is long and tiring, not mentioning it is also dangerous.

I highly recommend Yunnan, though i have not been there b4. Dont miss places such as Lijang and Zhongdian, also known as Shangrila.

If u have been to Yunnan, u may also consider Huang Shan, just make sure you stay up there for at least 3 days 2 nights, local tour only cater for 2 day 1 night stay up there, no fun, cannot see a thing.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I am planning to visit Jiu Zhai Gou in June

Originally posted by mlwang

The temperature is less than 10 in the morning, very cooling, but walking around will still make u sweat
    I see. Oh well, that will have to wait for another time, maybe when their airport is ready. Went during the wrong season this time (with parents, they wanted to go during this period).

Still, the lakes are rather pretty.

Regards
    CK

Originally posted by ckiang

You're welcome. Maybe you can get Red Dawn to go with you. He might have caught the chinese photo bug.
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12