Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1013

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

  1. #81

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    oh my.. one morning and 10% of the thread's limit's gone..

    @Kriegs,
    stop getting shocked.. now afternoon already.. iirc, u are the one that mentioned their zeta series of filter?

  2. #82
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    wah cheap leh! onz lah! count me in! Edit: BRO... 18 is Monday leh...
    eh paiseh... I stare at the Calendar widget on my desktop, but still can't see that 18 is in line with monday, not tuesday. I meant
    Tuesday 19 Oct, 8-9pm...


    paiseh paiseh.

    Stupid calendars.... some start week on monday, some on sunday...
    Exploring! :)

  3. #83
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    nearest MRT is Choa Chu Kang. Haha. I didn't even know about this place until I shifted. Even worse right...
    You near Kranji reservoir leh... any good place to shoot there or not?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #84

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Are you not near by??
    Near but not so near. I'm staying in the mid-pt btw T. Blangah and Chinatown.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  5. #85
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Are school football field free-to-play now? Many yrs back, we need to climb over fence/gate just to enjoy a game of soccer.
    I stress the 'a lot' bit.... I didn't say "all" hor...
    don't try going into those independent schools (eg. SJI, RI, etc) compound, or they might set the dogs on ya!
    Exploring! :)

  6. #86
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    oh my.. one morning and 10% of the thread's limit's gone..

    @Kriegs,
    stop getting shocked.. now afternoon already.. iirc, u are the one that mentioned their zeta series of filter?
    Yup, that's me... I'm after Kenko's Zeta C-PL filter, if locally no one sells it at the price I like, I'll resort to evilbay... If I go evilbay, it's about 130-yish I think... for 77mm type... where did ya get yours?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #87
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Near but not so near. I'm staying in the mid-pt btw T. Blangah and Chinatown.
    Wah... urm.... wow... can't guess... in between those areas got some private estates leh... Unless you're refering to Tiong Bahru market place area...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #88
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    eh paiseh... I stare at the Calendar widget on my desktop, but still can't see that 18 is in line with monday, not tuesday. I meant
    Tuesday 19 Oct, 8-9pm...


    paiseh paiseh.

    Stupid calendars.... some start week on monday, some on sunday...
    Still onz lah!! Anyone wanna join??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #89

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I was there for P1-P3. Haha. Used to stay at Telok Blangah Heights.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  10. #90
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Still onz lah!! Anyone wanna join??
    My gf will probably come along to play as well. So need like 1 or 2 more folks ok already!
    Force jeezuinn to come along!!
    Or you can ask 1 or 2 of your regular kakis...

    those don't like badminton but wanna take sports photos also can come!
    Exploring! :)

  11. #91
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My gf will probably come along to play as well. So need like 1 or 2 more folks ok already!
    Force jeezuinn to come along!!
    Or you can ask 1 or 2 of your regular kakis...
    I was about to ask you about her! great! 3 down, 1 to go! or else, I get my kaki's to join too? then it's 2 to 3 more I think... two hour court, and easier for all?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #92

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    oh my.. one morning and 10% of the thread's limit's gone..

    @Kriegs,
    stop getting shocked.. now afternoon already.. iirc, u are the one that mentioned their zeta series of filter?
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yup, that's me... I'm after Kenko's Zeta C-PL filter, if locally no one sells it at the price I like, I'll resort to evilbay... If I go evilbay, it's about 130-yish I think... for 77mm type... where did ya get yours?
    Just got 85mm Hi-Tech filter ytr. Yet to try. Guess need to wait till Sat morning.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  13. #93

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You near Kranji reservoir leh... any good place to shoot there or not?
    I don't know leh. Kranji Reservoir still must take bus leh. All the way in.

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Near but not so near. I'm staying in the mid-pt btw T. Blangah and Chinatown.
    Means you're staying near my current workplace!! haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  14. #94
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My gf will probably come along to play as well. So need like 1 or 2 more folks ok already!
    Force jeezuinn to come along!!
    Or you can ask 1 or 2 of your regular kakis...

    those don't like badminton but wanna take sports photos also can come!
    Ahahah I better tell my kaki to wear properly... or else jao geng...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #95

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Still onz lah!! Anyone wanna join??

    If got slot, I join u ppl? But I dun have racket and last time I held 1 is decades ago. wahahaa
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  16. #96
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    If got slot, I join u ppl? But I dun have racket and last time I held 1 is decades ago. wahahaa
    Then in that case, fixed liao... no need my kakis. just nice 4! If want more still can call my kakis of course... I think I have spare racket, so no worries.

    Btw, JZ you're still free to join in if ya want bro! Anyone else? Smiles88??
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 11th October 2010 at 04:50 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #97

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Means you're staying near my current workplace!! haha
    Maybe, cos my MSCP got lots of working-class who choose to park here. Save on ERP and its lots cheaper!!!
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  18. #98

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Maybe, cos my MSCP got lots of working-class who choose to park here. Save on ERP and its lots cheaper!!!
    you staying at Pinnacle ar? haha. Or Kampong Bahru area?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  19. #99

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Then in that case, fixed liao... no need my kakis. just nice 4! If want more still can call my kakis of course...
    I dun have a racket, who can lent me 1 1st?? Dunno this uncle body of mine can last 1hr?? wahahaa
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  20. #100
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    I dun have a racket, who can lent me 1 1st?? Dunno this uncle body of mine can last 1hr?? wahahaa
    You uncle? how old are you?? I'm 40 leh... Yes, I have a spare. You just make sure you turn up okay? lolz
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •