Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1013

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

  1. #901

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you won't be tired meh?
    nah not really, i can endure it neways im like the third photog, so no pressure on me, the main two are my uncles, so no expectation on me,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #902
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    btw my so-called Sunday sunset shoot with 'fujiwara' kena rescheduled to tomorrow (saturday) evening instead. There's a lighting festival at Marina Bay, so we'll be walking around and looking at the interesting lights.
    Meeting around 6pm near Esplanade amphitheatre (same spot as 1st D90 gathering). Anyone keen?
    Exploring! :)

  3. #903
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Or... "Pssst... you fly is open".... Black back to White: "so is yours...."
    "stop straddling the pole"
    Exploring! :)

  4. #904
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    nah not really, i can endure it neways im like the third photog, so no pressure on me, the main two are my uncles, so no expectation on me,
    But why boring leh? You shoot weddings until sian already har? Got free food and socialising or not?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #905
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    "stop straddling the pole"
    boy that is a HUGE pole...by their standard...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #906

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    But why boring leh? You shoot weddings until sian already har? Got free food and socialising or not?
    dude, i never like to shoot weddings even if i do it, its for close friends and family,
    neways the sunday weddings is my cousin, so die die, i need to help out,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #907

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    boy that is a HUGE pole...by their standard...
    yeah bro, ya on a roll....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #908

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Jialat.... dunno how 2 do the diffuser for my lens man. When focus the lens turn all the way one, like no fixed place 2 'latch' the diffuser on : (

  9. #909

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    btw my so-called Sunday sunset shoot with 'fujiwara' kena rescheduled to tomorrow (saturday) evening instead. There's a lighting festival at Marina Bay, so we'll be walking around and looking at the interesting lights.
    Meeting around 6pm near Esplanade amphitheatre (same spot as 1st D90 gathering). Anyone keen?
    I should be there with my wify n my little girl after her class @ Funan. Did I mention the poisonous place?? Wahahaa
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  10. #910
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Jialat.... dunno how 2 do the diffuser for my lens man. When focus the lens turn all the way one, like no fixed place 2 'latch' the diffuser on : (
    using what lens, the 105 micro? The part closest to the lens mount should be stationary, right?
    If not, you can make use of hotshoe cover to glue on some special bracket and mount the diffuser.
    Exploring! :)

  11. #911
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    I should be there with my wify n my little girl after her class @ Funan. Did I mention the poisonous place?? Wahahaa
    not really poisonous la... I walked into TK, then SLR Revo... also look-see and touch touch but never buy anything
    Exploring! :)

  12. #912

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    so not taking sunrise on Sunday liao ar?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #913

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    using what lens, the 105 micro? The part closest to the lens mount should be stationary, right?
    If not, you can make use of hotshoe cover to glue on some special bracket and mount the diffuser.
    Part closes to lens mount? O the aperture ring that area ah? lemme try it out

  14. #914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    so not taking sunrise on Sunday liao ar?
    Sunday morning sunrise at clarkequay

  15. #915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Sunday morning sunrise at clarkequay
    oh sorry... Didn't read properly. I thought Sunday sunrise shoot become tomorrow. But it's actually sunset. LOL. Hmmm. If cab down will be about how much?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #916
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    oh sorry... Didn't read properly. I thought Sunday sunrise shoot become tomorrow. But it's actually sunset. LOL. Hmmm. If cab down will be about how much?
    i dunno where you stay leh... how to figure out?
    I heard from JZ that first train on Sundays start later, so a bit problematic. Try to find a kaki and share cab lor...
    Exploring! :)

  17. #917

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    i dunno where you stay leh... how to figure out?
    I heard from JZ that first train on Sundays start later, so a bit problematic. Try to find a kaki and share cab lor...
    JZ lor. He stay nearest to me liao. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  18. #918

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    i dunno where you stay leh... how to figure out?
    I heard from JZ that first train on Sundays start later, so a bit problematic. Try to find a kaki and share cab lor...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    JZ lor. He stay nearest to me liao. Haha
    Ya first train on sat and sun starts 20 mins later or so for dunno wat reason . That time i cabbed down for clarke quay sunrise outing, with midnight fare i paid 27 or 28 IIRC

  19. #919
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    2 person share then not so siong lor... I'm only about 5 minutes from clarke quay.... can't be of much help! (especially if you guys wanna be there early )
    Exploring! :)

  20. #920

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Yay i did up my diffuser liao. Placed it at the aperture ring, now it wont move about : D

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •