Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1013

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

  1. #821
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    no wonder i haf a freaking problem getting onboard the train at Yio Chu Kang..

    now i noe y...
    But you're much earlier than me, how the heck did you managed to pass Akerue and JZ??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #822

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Can! What lens were you using that eve har?
    24-70
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #823
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    24-70
    Ah, so it is 77mm filter size, no prob!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #824

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Ah, so it is 77mm filter size, no prob!
    thanks buddy, if i ever want to use lah...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  5. #825

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    But you're much earlier than me, how the heck did you managed to pass Akerue and JZ??
    er.. no idea.. i guess i was late.. so quickly walk over.. so nv notice anybody ba..

    u all left so much earlier den me ma..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  6. #826
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    er.. no idea.. i guess i was late.. so quickly walk over.. so nv notice anybody ba..

    u all left so much earlier den me ma..
    You kang cheong isit? See the nice sky already everything becomes a blurr... I can understand... I actually wanted to stop outside the compound (roadside) to start shooting coz I know sure need time to set up one...but then no water body - sucky position...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #827
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bros, I'll be at Central mall taking sunset tomorrow. If interested, can sms me or PM me.
    I cannot make it there in time to join you! Anyway I gotta rush to Keppel Club.
    Exploring! :)

  8. #828
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Ok what!!! But the 'atap hut' at the left side should be given more breathing room I think. My opinion nia...
    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. Zero juz need to take a step back a little.. den the whole hut will be there at the same time the sunset on the right side will be a little bit more.. hehe..
    I can't remember clearly now (probably distracted by some big Nikkor), but I think there was something intruding into the frame further to the left. I think it was a bright light or something.
    I also wish I had more space... ~shucks~
    Exploring! :)

  9. #829

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You kang cheong isit? See the nice sky already everything becomes a blurr... I can understand... I actually wanted to stop outside the compound (roadside) to start shooting coz I know sure need time to set up one...but then no water body - sucky position...
    lolx.. no lor.. but then the sun setting liao.. i also got got the thought of shooting outside the fence but then... e bushes in front of me is so messy cannot even use as foreground.. i was actually thinking of using flash combine with the sunset one but then i realized i never bring my filter. so i gif up shooting the sunset liao.. sure no time.. so can't be bothered liao..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #830

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I can't remember clearly now (probably distracted by some big Nikkor), but I think there was something intruding into the frame further to the left. I think it was a bright light or something.
    I also wish I had more space... ~shucks~
    I think u will be capturing the people next to the hut if u were to move anymore.. definitely got space to move back 1 more step but i think the people beside the hut might have spoils the photo..

    plus u r blocking the way for the vehicle to move pass and the no. of human traffic while in the process of taking the photo that u gave up after tt..
    Last edited by skylover; 14th October 2010 at 11:46 PM.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  11. #831
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quite frustrating... I actually gotten my G-shiok in the hope that I can finally time my LE shots... still not quite used to the Lee adaptor yet! The steps were racing inside my mind to make sure I get each one correct! I even dropped the 77mm clear filter protector, luckily was on grass ground... Yet again, blunder! Cannot lah... need time to set up one...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #832

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Quite frustrating... I actually gotten my G-shiok in the hope that I can finally time my LE shots... still not quite used to the Lee adaptor yet! The steps were racing inside my mind to make sure I get each one correct! I even dropped the 77mm clear filter protector, luckily was on grass ground... Yet again, blunder! Cannot lah... need time to set up one...
    lolx.. next time we help u with that.. practice makes perfect..

    next time we help u time.. u r given 2 mins to setup everything and be ready to shoot or else sit up and push up a punishment =X jkjk
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  13. #833

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    where else got carry kata and sirui products ah? the pricelist like not very updated one.

  14. #834
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. next time we help u with that.. practice makes perfect..

    next time we help u time.. u r given 2 mins to setup everything and be ready to shoot or else sit up and push up a punishment =X jkjk
    Wait I drop everything including the big stopper - I'll run after you!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #835

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    lately i realize u been very on to shoot ar, good good keep it up,
    Must on ma! If not its not a passion liao! Must not let my camera down

  16. #836

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
    where else got carry kata and sirui products ah? the pricelist like not very updated one.
    TK lor. Quite a lot of variety there

    Ok good night. Lights off!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #837
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    TK lor. Quite a lot of variety there

    Ok good night. Lights off!
    Me too!! G'nite people, G'nite grandma, G'nite grandpa, G'nite John boy, G'nite everybody Wang Chung tonite!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #838

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Nt really.. 52.5 + 27.5 = 80

    80/200 = 0.4

    At minimum focusing distance i can only achieve 1.4 :1 Reproduction Ratio

    Even on DX its only 2X (where got thin)
    Actually i'm not familiar with the technicalities behind them. Guess i will need to read up more, but that can wait. For now i wanna shoot more

  19. #839

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wait I drop everything including the big stopper - I'll run after you!
    i scare u will regret chasing me.. =X

    nonon.. wait.. i more scare later u faint den i have to find oxygen tank for u.. =/
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #840

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    TK lor. Quite a lot of variety there

    Ok good night. Lights off!
    besides TK? i went there already..

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •