Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    With SB700, I could have a 3-light setup for group shots, making use of the pop-up as commander, and for slight fill-in.
    Or mount SB700 on hotshoe and use SB600 as remote slave for some side lighting or kick light (hope I got the term right).

BBB
    SB700 can control your SB600 and SB400 right? BBB!!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    SB700 can control your SB600 and SB400 right? BBB!!!
    by right from wad i noe.. all the flash senses if the Master flashes, the slaves that picks up the queue from the master.. it should flash.. but that is provided it is within range and the sensor board detects the master queue. It should also follow suit..

But in the case of yesterday. If Zero were to use his pop up flash.. and we take out our flashes.. all of them should flash also..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    by right from wad i noe.. all the flash senses if the Master flashes, the slaves that picks up the queue from the master.. it should flash.. but that is provided it is within range and the sensor board detects the master queue. It should also follow suit..

But in the case of yesterday. If Zero were to use his pop up flash.. and we take out our flashes.. all of them should flash also..
    Ah, thanks for the corrections to my noob comments on flashes. But if you mount SB600 on the camera, you can't commandeer other flashes right?

Ah, thanks for the corrections to my noob comments on flashes. But if you mount SB600 on the camera, you can't commandeer other flashes right?
    Yap.. SB 600 cannot be used as master.. Yesterday Akerue flash fired while mine did not because Akerue has the wireless flash senor that acts like a middle person giving out instruction to his flash when SB 600 flash fires off..

Correct me if i'm wrong.. this is what I know.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Yap.. SB 600 cannot be used as master.. Yesterday Akerue flash fired while mine did not because Akerue has the wireless flash senor that acts like a middle person giving out instruction to his flash when SB 600 flash fires off..

Correct me if i'm wrong.. this is what I know.
    wah piang. If all flash fired, I think the other customers there will be like :"WTF is going on there? Suddenly so bright. Got people throw flash grenade?".
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

nope nope my flash was on slave, so it will fire when detect any other flash that fires,
    i think yours was set on remote, thats why it didnt fire, not so sure how nissin works, but it wasnt on slave mode, never mind lah, there will be more oppurtunity to play arnd....

freak it lah, heres my share from yesterday, took two shots and poof, no more sunset...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    nope nope my flash was on slave, so it will fire when detect any other flash that fires,
    i think yours was set on remote, thats why it didnt fire, not so sure how nissin works, but it wasnt on slave mode, never mind lah, there will be more oppurtunity to play arnd....

freak it lah, heres my share from yesterday, took two shots and poof, no more sunset...
    Heck... a lot better than my no-shots... MRT screwed me up... if turn up earlier I would have more time...

Quite nice, but if the water was calm even more serene scene. Bro, I think you need a ND110.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Heck... a lot better than my no-shots... MRT screwed me up... if turn up earlier I would have more time...
    abt that, i decline to comment further... hahahahahah....

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Quite nice, but if the water was calm even more serene scene. Bro, I think you need a ND110.
    aiya, got ya one mah, i can always use... wahahahahahaha
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

And bro, (say so much) you need the ring! Ask you mai tu liao, you dilly dally.. see lah!

abt that, i decline to comment further... hahahahahah....

ND110 can fit meh? Plus what ring size you needed then?

Can comment one... that shows the cons of having a filter holder... slow set up...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 14th October 2010 at 11:46 AM.

mine not sure.. but i tried mine 866 attached with your wireless senor.. it could trigger OGL, SB 900, DI 866 yesterday.

Usually if i use pop up from my D90. It could fire out.. but i'm not sure why it could not take command from SB 600 even though they are all in the same channel but I'm not sure its the same frequency..

yup!!

And bro, (say so much) you need the ring! Ask you mai tu liao, you dilly dally.. see lah!
    no choice leh... tt time poor... I ask CP liao they also don't have.

ND110 can fit meh? Plus what ring size you needed then?

Can comment one... that shows the cons of having a filter holder... slow set up...
    plus plus, the user cant multi task... heheheh

mine not sure.. but i tried mine 866 attached with your wireless senor.. it could trigger OGL, SB 900, DI 866 yesterday.

Usually if i use pop up from my D90. It could fire out.. but i'm not sure why it could not take command from SB 600 even though they are all in the same channel but I'm not sure its the same frequency..

thats weird, dude, its wireless trigger not sensor.... like i say we will have the opportunity to play arnd again... and find out why and how to make it work...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

thats weird, dude, its wireless trigger not sensor.... like i say we will have the opportunity to play arnd again... and find out why and how to make it work...
    better try before the studio shoot.

bro.. ps.. not so technical here. Using layman term easier =X

no choice leh... tt time poor... I ask CP liao they also don't have.
    Lol, that was a week ago when I've asked them.... popular ring sizes go fast leh... Tell you wat... when you wanna buy a pack, psycho yourself to put that cash aside (put it in a piggie bank for goodness sake) for the ring and endure for that period... If have cash now, just put aside 16 bucks... when the time comes, mai tu liao! I still have 62-77mm ring to buy, so now I'm waiting...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 14th October 2010 at 11:58 AM.

better try before the studio shoot.
    lolx.. the studio is meant for us to try out different things.. of course need to prepare a bit too..

lolx.. the studio is meant for us to try out different things.. of course need to prepare a bit too..
    I think I need another TCSS before the studio shoot - I still quite blurr about flashes

I think I need another TCSS before the studio shoot - I still quite blurr about flashes
    I still don't know anything about flashes!!

Er, actually I have a piggy bank. All $1 coins. I think now inside only got abt $60.