Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1013

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

  1. #41
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    between 4 and 8 people normally. 1 court for 2 hours.
    If 8 people then quite relax. Got enough time to rest.

    I usually end up on the losing side
    Yeah loh... for us 4 peeps, play non-stop for 1 hour straight... sometimes, can last only 45 mins then give up already... I usually sweat buckets...

    How many courts at safra har? For Radin Mas CC only 3 courts, always fully booked. If one of the kakis didn't stay nearby and have her maid do the booking, sure no way can get one...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #42
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Speaking of badminton, how many of you here keen on having our own session har? When is the best time, weekdays, weekends, and roughly where? Not easy since we're from all over the isle...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #43

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    BBB! alot of 70-200 and 24-70 for sale. But not tt useful to us ah... haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  4. #44
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yeah loh... for us 4 peeps, play non-stop for 1 hour straight... sometimes, can last only 45 mins then give up already... I usually sweat buckets...

    How many courts at safra har? For Radin Mas CC only 3 courts, always fully booked. If one of the kakis didn't stay nearby and have her maid do the booking, sure no way can get one...
    CC can book by internet mah...
    Nowadays all the courts can use internet to book, even the secondary school ones.

    Safra (both MF and Tampines) have 3 courts each. It's really tough to book. Am actually looking for another 4 x Safra member's cards, so can book 1 month in advance.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #45
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    BBB! alot of 70-200 and 24-70 for sale. But not tt useful to us ah... haha
    I like [-------- W I D E --------], not tele....
    Exploring! :)

  6. #46
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    CC can book by internet mah...
    Nowadays all the courts can use internet to book, even the secondary school ones.

    Safra (both MF and Tampines) have 3 courts each. It's really tough to book. Am actually looking for another 4 x Safra member's cards, so can book 1 month in advance.
    No use one! A few hor...wait until after 12am midnight to get all the courts on internet...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #47
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Speaking of badminton, how many of you here keen on having our own session har? When is the best time, weekdays, weekends, and roughly where? Not easy since we're from all over the isle...
    I'm staying fairly near to you. With car it's not a problem.
    Weekdays gotta be 7pm earliest.
    Weekends if I have my regular game, I'll be quite a goner... dun think I can play on weekends.
    I also play tennis occassionally (usually on a weekday evening) with my uni friends.
    Exploring! :)

  8. #48
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No use one! A few hor...wait until after 12am midnight to get all the courts on internet...
    yeah.... same problem with Safra courts.
    Gotta be online EXACTLY at 12midnight to book the following week's courts, otherwise all the preferred times gone.
    Exploring! :)

  9. #49
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I'm staying fairly near to you. With car it's not a problem.
    Weekdays gotta be 7pm earliest.
    Weekends if I have my regular game, I'll be quite a goner... dun think I can play on weekends.
    I also play tennis occassionally (usually on a weekday evening) with my uni friends.
    Our game usually starts 8pm onwards, for weekdays...

    Tennis har, wah cannot man...too long never play... otherwise all homerun one...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #50
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    yeah.... same problem with Safra courts.
    Gotta be online EXACTLY at 12midnight to book the following week's courts, otherwise all the preferred times gone.
    ahhaha all chiong! Die... in Singapore all like that...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #51
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    BBB! alot of 70-200 and 24-70 for sale. But not tt useful to us ah... haha
    Don't care for 24-70... but 70-200 hor all VR1 type not VRII... but why I even look? VRII cheap cheap oso cannot buy... Not now lah... now can only lau nuah...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #52
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Our game usually starts 8pm onwards, for weekdays...

    Tennis har, wah cannot man...too long never play... otherwise all homerun one...
    8pm is ok for me, especially if it's just for an hour.
    I have not booked weekday evenings so far.
    You also play on weekdays? If need spare player can call me
    Exploring! :)

  13. #53
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    8pm is ok for me, especially if it's just for an hour.
    I have not booked weekday evenings so far.
    You also play on weekdays? If need spare player can call me
    Ah okayz, noted! :-) But it seems like we're moving to weekends.. Will talk to my kakis... see can beat those crazy buggers who stayed past midnight to book... They hor always book 2 courts one... all lao jiaos and can smack like crazy...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #54

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    CC can book by internet mah...
    Nowadays all the courts can use internet to book, even the secondary school ones.

    Safra (both MF and Tampines) have 3 courts each. It's really tough to book. Am actually looking for another 4 x Safra member's cards, so can book 1 month in advance.
    how to book secondary school ones online? no need to pull string with teacher inside meh?

  15. #55

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    8 pm on weekdays is fine for me. Havent touch badminton in god knows how long! Lets play lets paly!

  16. #56
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    8 pm on weekdays is fine for me. Havent touch badminton in god knows how long! Lets play lets paly!
    Thank you JZ, you have make me learn a new word today:

    pal·y 1 (pl)
    adj. pal·i·er, pal·i·est Archaic
    Pale.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pal·y 2 (pl)
    adj. Heraldry
    Divided into several equal parts by perpendicular lines. Used of a field.



    Or did you mean Parley or Parlay?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #57
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    how to book secondary school ones online? no need to pull string with teacher inside meh?
    Didn't know you can play at the secondary schools either... You and bf play too?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #58

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Radin Mas CC only 3 courts, always fully booked.
    Every weekday am I goes there to drop-off my little girl.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  19. #59

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Didn't know you can play at the secondary schools either... You and bf play too?
    yea me and hubbs used to play regularly but im no expert... if can book at schools even better... no need go so far... but i doubt got sch badminton hall open till 8-9pm for us?

  20. #60
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    how to book secondary school ones online? no need to pull string with teacher inside meh?
    a lot of schools now are classified under "dual-use", which means they have been designed such that the sports facilities (indoor hall and field) can be separated from the rest of the school by locked gate, thus allowing public to make use of the facilities on the weekends.
    The usual S'pore Sports Council booking rates apply. It's a great idea to open up more venues for sporting activities. That said, demand is helluva big. Schools also usually packed
    Check out http://www.icanbook.com.sg/ifbsweb/Main/UI/Main.aspx
    Exploring! :)

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •