Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    damm man, sirui gives me headache, guess im outdated or mis-inform, my short column is a short column meant to replace the longer piece so i can get lower angles, my mines not from sirui thou, first time hearing this, thats its being used as an extension...
    Me too... I didn't know that there is a need to extend as well.. No offense OGL, you've got us really puzzled...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
    T1004X and G20 can buy hor?
    I think you better look at ALLLLL the options that you really want in a tripod, go test it out at TK, ask until you're completely satisfied with the options before plonking on one.... Yes can buy, but you better make pretty darn sure of all the functionalities as well as all the pieces that came with the pods...

Have you studied the Sirui Catalogue yet? Better grab one and study everything before deciding on which model...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    No leh. I used my short column to go low. Can it be fixed to extend the long one? I have never tried it before. Just revoe the longer centre column, unscrew everything, keep, and push in the short column can already. And of course, fixed on the plate which the ballhead rests on.
    i just got the T1204 with G10 over the weekennd.. think tis one can do low angle, just remove the centre column n mount the plate ?

hope i understand this low angle thingy correctly..

Quote Originally Posted by Ongoinglearner View Post
    Yeap, he's wearing glasses. And it's my fault for not telling him what I wanted. Anyway, I think there's other way to do shooting at low angle rather than using a tripod lol.
    Smiles88 says he can do that with his leh... I think maybe you're not doing it right? I find the extension part a bit weird leh... Bring all the stuff down today later (if you're going), and we'll try to figure it out doing TCSS.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Me too... I didn't know that there is a need to extend as well.. No offense OGL, you've got us really puzzled...
    No offense there and I was puzzled too. Anyway, I bring them today. We can "study" it.
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    i just got the T1204 with G10 over the weekennd.. think tis one can do low angle, just remove the centre column n mount the plate ?

Congrats!

Urm... you got the short center column as well right? Suppose to remove long column, and replace it with the short one... or else how to mount the plate for ballhead? Unless your poddy works differently... you com'n to today's TCSS at bottletree?

Quote Originally Posted by Ongoinglearner View Post
    No offense there and I was puzzled too. Anyway, I bring them today. We can "study" it.
    Should be quite straight forward.... I didn't even read any instructions (don't know if there was ever one) and I could figure out how to change the columns... quite intuitive I believe... Bring all the columns down, in the provided bag if you must.

Should be quite straight forward.... I didn't even read any instructions (don't know if there was ever one) and I could figure out how to change the columns... quite intuitive I believe... Bring all the columns down, in the provided bag if you must.
    errr... do I need to bring my tools from office?
    Exploring! :)

Low angle can work in two ways... your cam can be fitter "under" or "above" the center... it depends on what kind of shoot you want.

Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post

Grats sis! I think the tripod comes with a short centre column. Remove the long one and replace with the short one to go LOOOWWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    errr... do I need to bring my tools from office?
    please do.. i wan to test shot 35mm and 50mm
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    please do.. i wan to test shot 35mm and 50mm
    Ditto that! I wanna poison myself with the 35mm and 50mm too! I didn't think I needed it the last time, but this time I'm keen...

Low angle can work in two ways... your cam can be fitter "under" or "above" the center... it depends on what kind of shoot you want.
    any idea where to get short column for Benro Tripod? how about the price?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Congrats!

Urm... you got the short center column as well right? Suppose to remove long column, and replace it with the short one... or else how to mount the plate for ballhead? Unless your poddy works differently... you com'n to today's TCSS at bottletree?
    cant post pics, is the low angle thing referred in this dimension "Min Height 135mm" in this link? http://www.sirui-photo.com/en/produc...roName=T-1204X

nah maybe join yall for the next one instead.. bottle tree abit far and ulu since by the time i reach khatib prolly ard 8 liao.. and hubbs not free today also..

Ditto that! I wanna poison myself with the 35mm and 50mm too! I didn't think I needed it the last time, but this time I'm keen...
    come come.. let's try out tonite.. i haf my flash light ready to test out nite shot too.. ^^

any idea where to get short column for Benro Tripod? how about the price?
    ZCA should be the expert here, he's on Benro! But I didn't know you can buy the short column separately...

I think you better look at ALLLLL the options that you really want in a tripod, go test it out at TK, ask until you're completely satisfied with the options before plonking on one.... Yes can buy, but you better make pretty darn sure of all the functionalities as well as all the pieces that came with the pods...

Have you studied the Sirui Catalogue yet? Better grab one and study everything before deciding on which model...
    study ah.. didnt really do so leh but i looked at the range that TK sells..

Aluminium Alloy Series series fits my wallet better and i dont need a monopod

T-1204X and T-1004X the same one right? just that one is Carbon Fibre Series?

ZCA should be the expert here, he's on Benro! But I didn't know you can buy the short column separately...
    actually.. i duno if it could be brought or what. Cause I felt the center Column not practical for me to shoot in super low position..

actually.. i duno if it could be brought or what. Cause I felt the center Column not practical for me to shoot in super low position..
    You're on Sirui, no meh?

Quote Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
    study ah.. didnt really do so leh but i looked at the range that TK sells..

Aluminium Alloy Series series fits my wallet better and i dont need a monopod

T-1204X and T-1004X the same one right? just that one is Carbon Fibre Series?
    You sure you don't need low angles right? Reverse folding also don't need right?