Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1013

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

  1. #201

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    ================================================
    D90 (actually anyone la!!!!) dinner, food photography and TCSS session

    Date: Wednesday, 13 October 2010
    Time:1830 onwards
    Venue: BottleTree Park (near Khatib MRT)
    Map: Click here to view Map - Googled By kriegsketten
    Itinerary: TCSS, take food photos, discuss studio outing

    1) Jeezuinn
    2) Skylover (Di866)
    3) Kriegsketten
    4) Ongoinglearner
    5) ZCA (SB600)
    6) quizesilver
    7) akerue (to be confirmed)
    8) Smiles88
    9) pasay


    ================================================
    Updated Poll List for suggested studio outing

    Location:
    1) AMK Ave 5 (Northstar) one. - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover, WhiteFields
    2) Camwerkz @ Commonwealth area
    3) Pixelwave Studios @ Arab St - akerue, Skylover


    Day:
    1) weekday evening 7pm-9pm - ZCA, Skylover
    2) weekday evening 8pm-10pm - ZCA, Akerue
    3) saturday morning 9am-11am - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover
    4) saturday morning 10am-12noon
    5) saturday afternoon 3pm-5pm
    6) saturday afternoon 4pm-6pm

    * expressed interest but yet to indicate a preference:
    - notsoclever
    - Ongoinglearner [Can only make it after November 3, 2010]
    - WhiteFields [Date is more of an issue than day]

    Note: As this is a poll to see how many are interested. Please follow the format and quote the whole list and edit accordingly
    ==============================================
    Updated list as of 12 October 2010. ^^
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #202
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I checked online for many many CCs on tues 19th... all booked out in the evening slots. For People's Association venues, they allow booking up to 2 weeks ahead. ie now can book until tues 26th.
    ALL FULL

    shows that demand for sports venues is voracious.... time to harass our MPs...
    Like I've said... it's time we comprain comprain to the Garment... Ahahha, wahseh those are really hands fast legs fast eh? Next time then! Macam "Sundown at Okay Coral"! I can hear that famous Cowboy tune already...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 12th October 2010 at 09:58 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #203

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Is there anyone who might be at bottletree park early tomorrow?
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

  4. #204
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Ongoinglearner View Post
    Is there anyone who might be at bottletree park early tomorrow?
    I leave office earliest 6pm. By the time I get to BottleTree will be 6:30 at least.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #205

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Ongoinglearner View Post
    Is there anyone who might be at bottletree park early tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I leave office earliest 6pm. By the time I get to BottleTree will be 6:30 at least.
    earliest for me to reach about close to 6.30OPM. Yio Chu Kang to Yishun is a long way...
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  6. #206

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Like I've said... it's time we comprain comprain to the Garment... Ahahha, wahseh those are really hands fast legs fast eh? Next time then! Macam "Sundown at Okay Coral"! I can hear that famous Cowboy tune already...
    Huh? What Sundown?? Don't say Sundown lah. I a bit scared of this word "sundown" liao. Don't know next year still want join or not.

    Pasay, did you notice the change in venue?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #207
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Huh? What Sundown?? Don't say Sundown lah. I a bit scared of this word "sundown" liao. Don't know next year still want join or not.

    Pasay, did you notice the change in venue?
    What are you so afraid of?? Sundown?.... SUNdown?.... SuNdOwN?... Hmmm.... I'm clueless of what you really mean leh....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #208
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    What are you so afraid of?? Sundown?.... SUNdown?.... SuNdOwN?... Hmmm.... I'm clueless of what you really mean leh....
    marathon.... our friend is Ironman sia....
    Exploring! :)

  9. #209

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I leave office earliest 6pm. By the time I get to BottleTree will be 6:30 at least.
    ok

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    earliest for me to reach about close to 6.30OPM. Yio Chu Kang to Yishun is a long way...
    From Yio chu kang to Yishun long way?2 mrt stations away nia and btw not really yishun leh, I think it's Khatib.
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

  10. #210

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    marathon.... our friend is Ironman sia....
    Sorry ah. I not ironman. I may die at standard chartered. Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ongoinglearner View Post
    ok



    From Yio chu kang to Yishun long way?2 mrt stations away nia and btw not really yishun leh, I think it's Khatib.
    YCK to khatib long way. It's just 1 station away right? But the ride take about 5 mins.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #211
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    earliest for me to reach about close to 6.30OPM. Yio Chu Kang to Yishun is a long way...
    zhun bo? YCK to Khatib is 1 stop leh.... what long way?
    Exploring! :)

  12. #212

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Ongoinglearner View Post
    ok



    From Yio chu kang to Yishun long way?2 mrt stations away nia and btw not really yishun leh, I think it's Khatib.
    it maybe juz 1 or 2 station away but the distance between this 1 or 2 station is long ma..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  13. #213

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    zhun bo? YCK to Khatib is 1 stop leh.... what long way?
    bro.. its not like city hall to raffles place mrt station distance ma.. tt is y to me its long.. at least 2 - 5 mins duration instead of the usual in between station timing of about 2mins e most..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  14. #214
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Sorry ah. I not ironman. I may die at standard chartered. Haha



    YCK to khatib long way. It's just 1 station away right? But the ride take about 5 mins.
    can do the stan chart marathon in a bicycle or not?
    otherwise I definitely cannot complete
    Exploring! :)

  15. #215
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    bro.. its not like city hall to raffles place mrt station distance ma.. tt is y to me its long.. at least 2 - 5 mins duration instead of the usual in between station timing of about 2mins e most..
    hahahah yeah. I think that's one of the longest 'gaps' between stations. I do remember one of them on the north-line extension was also quite far apart.

    but hor... driving from YCK to khatib will take even longer, so be thankful that Singapore's rail infrastructure is quite modern!
    Exploring! :)

  16. #216

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    bro.. its not like city hall to raffles place mrt station distance ma.. tt is y to me its long.. at least 2 - 5 mins duration instead of the usual in between station timing of about 2mins e most..

    Ok, anyway there's a possibility that I'll be there quite early. If so maybe I can fetch you at your office.
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

  17. #217

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You're telling me... it's barely a full day today and we're already 16% towards 1000th posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Shows that you guys are chatting far too fast
    haha... i believe i am one with the lower post counts for this thread..

  18. #218

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Wow, this thread is so busy with all the meetup.

    Okie, an update on the badminton sessions. Next Tuesday 8-9pm not available but 7-8pm still available.

    Or u can call 62735294 to enquire @ Radin Mas.

    ps: I can't make it for 7pm session.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  19. #219
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    remember to wear G-Shock!!! (those that have...)
    Exploring! :)

  20. #220
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Wow, this thread is so busy with all the meetup.

    Okie, an update on the badminton sessions. Next Tuesday 8-9pm not available but 7-8pm still available.

    Or u can call 62735294 to enquire @ Radin Mas.

    ps: I can't make it for 7pm session.
    how? need to go down and book?
    I'm game for that timing, but not convenient for me to go down to book if that is necessary.
    Exploring! :)

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •