Thread: Bluetooth Earpiece

Default Bluetooth Earpiece

i saw this article and i was wondering if the bluetooth earpiece featured is worth the price? I am thinking of coupling it with the Nokia 6600...

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

haven't tried these. I've tried the nokia one, and totally disapointed by the battery life. can barely last a day of standby time, talk time? round 30-40 mins...

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Wolfgang, my advise to you is bring your hp to the shop and test it out before buying. Logically ALL bluetooth device should work with each other but this is not the case for me. So be careful. Also battery life is another factor you should consider. Finally try out the earpiece. If it feels comfortable then buy it otherwise you may feel some discomfort on your ear.

I recently got a Creative Wireless Headset, it's not those which is hook on ear type, it's more like a earphone type, paid S$89 for it. Have been happy with the device, it took less than 3 mins to pair up with my smartphone, the standby time is good - about 3 days and talk time is approximately 4 hrs, clarity is good too.

looks good

I use the JABRA FS258 bluetooth ear piece. Very good except that my O2 phone is giving me the prob...ha ha ha...

I would recommend the Motorola BT set. I have it paired up with my SE T610 and it is flawless. The batt life is pretty good as well. I charged it only like once in 2-3 days..

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Yeah, i tot Motorola BT is one of the consideration, since my Sony Ericson BT is not convenient on ears. So sad ......

Quote Originally Posted by Ling
    I recently got a Creative Wireless Headset, it's not those which is hook on ear type, it's more like a earphone type, paid S$89 for it. Have been happy with the device, it took less than 3 mins to pair up with my smartphone, the standby time is good - about 3 days and talk time is approximately 4 hrs, clarity is good too.
    May I know where did you buy the Creative for $89?

Cos the selling price at the Creative warehouse sales and the PC show is $109.

can it work with blue-tooth enabled mp3 player//?? if can then no need ear phones liaoz..less messy entanglement..keke

Quote Originally Posted by morganoh
    May I know where did you buy the Creative for $89?

Cos the selling price at the Creative warehouse sales and the PC show is $109.
    I was during the Creativex Warehouse Sales, the S$20 off is from the Catholic High Fun Fair voucher