Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Thread: Search for someone special

Default Re: Search for someone special

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I suggest that all female photographers should hide their DSLRs in their handbags to avoid being shot and posted.
    i suggest males phorographers dont bring their DSLR out.
    Canon 60D | And Legs as Lens to cover every single focal length i ever needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    What has CS degrade into. Shooting fellow female photographer on the street, post it online and openly discuss that she is belong to who and who.

Please learn to respect the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I agree with Leong here.
    Can you imagine the kind of impressions that new female photographers will get when
    they'd just joined the forum and they see these kind of threads going on in the forum?
    We are not some plaything or trading card series that you can simply just lay claim to and say its yours.
    Please show us some dignity and respect.
    i very the agree. we should give infractions to those who post that kind of pictures and to those who reply in a joking manner. CS cannot be degraded into this state, it should be a holy place. those narrow minded who can't take harmless jokes will be applauded and worshipped, those who can, are classified as low class and will be prosecuted.
    Last edited by baggiolee; 12th October 2010 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    i very the agree. we should give infractions to those who post that kind of pictures and to those who reply in a joking manner. CS cannot be degraded into this state, it should be a holy place. those narrow minded who can't take harmless jokes will be applauded and worshipped, those who can, are classified as low class and will be prosecuted.
    harmless?

if your sweet young thing has a big unreasonable boyfriend who can tear elephants into half.... and he is smart and mad enough to find out where you live... after seeing your discussion about his girlfriend like she is your property because you snapped her without her permission....

maybe you will think twice when such a thing happens, and you are confronted by the guy out of the blue.. then you can see how harmless it is.

if next time, you have girlfriend or wife, some kuku go and snap her, and talk about sharing her in forums, how?

if next time, you have daughter, you see people discussing about your daughter like she is a piece of furniture that can be traded, shared.. how would you feel?

even better, someone snap your mother, and discuss about sharing her, you will have good feeling? come on. please place yourself in other people's shoes.

most importantly of all, please respect yourself. surely you are cultured enough to go beyond the levels of primate behaviour. if you have raging hormones, there are far better and less visible ways to relieve yourself. best of all is that when people convey their disagreement in a direct way, you choose to resort to shallow sarcasm in reply.

唯我独尊 attitude will get you nowhere in life. even in western culture, no one will tolerate such self-indulgent, bratty behaviour in public. only the jocks would speak in such a manner, and these are the people who will never, ever get much headway in the direction of a meaningful, long-lasting relationship.
    Last edited by night86mare; 12th October 2010 at 02:30 PM.

Maybe we should start to give harmess comments of those single, despersate and unwanted male wananbes photographer who have zero dress senses, hanging his DSLR walking aimlessly down the street and act cool, shooting trash photograph and post online, waiting for his friends to give unconstructive praises.

Sound harmless to me.

Maybe i should start shooting those CIM male photographer and start posting online.....or just straight discuss from those group photos from those gathering/outing.
    Last edited by Leong23; 12th October 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Maybe we should start to give harmess comments of those single, despersate and unwanted male wananbes photographer who have zero dress senses, hanging his DSLR walking aimlessly down the street and act cool.

must snap them, and pose as xmm, ask innocently to search for "someone special"

and then when such come forward, say that you want to give them good advice on how to dress, how to treat girls, how to behave.

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I agree with Leong here.
    Can you imagine the kind of impressions that new female photographers will get when
    they'd just joined the forum and they see these kind of threads going on in the forum?
    We are not some plaything or trading card series that you can simply just lay claim to and say its yours.
    Please show us some dignity and respect.
    got, certain types of girls will feel flattered.

these are the attention seeking sort.

so in the end, maybe the desperate people pair up with the undesirable variety of the female species. maybe something good might come out of this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

and then when such come forward, say that you want to give them good advice on how to dress, how to treat girls, how to behave.
    winner!

Oh my tian.
    There is a seemily increasing amount of DSLR on the streets recently. but how do u know whether he is acting cool? or not acting?
    Canon 60D | And Legs as Lens to cover every single focal length i ever needs.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierShoot View Post
    Oh my tian.
    There is a seemily increasing amount of DSLR on the streets recently. but how do u know whether he is acting cool? or not acting?
    It is open to "harmless" discussion.

Then your 32Gb CF cards will be filled with macho photos of male photographers.

Wait till GF sees them.

Maybe we should start to give harmess comments of those single, despersate and unwanted male wananbes photographer who have zero dress senses, hanging his DSLR walking aimlessly down the street and act cool......
    You will have to conduct a workshop to show them how to act like a "serious photographer".

harmless?

if your sweet young thing has a big unreasonable boyfriend who can tear elephants into half.... and he is smart and mad enough to find out where you live... after seeing your discussion about his girlfriend like she is your property because you snapped her without her permission....

maybe you will think twice when such a thing happens, and you are confronted by the guy out of the blue.. then you can see how harmless it is.

if next time, you have girlfriend or wife, some kuku go and snap her, and talk about sharing her in forums, how?

if next time, you have daughter, you see people discussing about your daughter like she is a piece of furniture that can be traded, shared.. how would you feel?

even better, someone snap your mother, and discuss about sharing her, you will have good feeling? come on. please place yourself in other people's shoes.

most importantly of all, please respect yourself. surely you are cultured enough to go beyond the levels of primate behaviour. if you have raging hormones, there are far better and less visible ways to relieve yourself. best of all is that when people convey their disagreement in a direct way, you choose to resort to shallow sarcasm in reply.

唯我独尊 attitude will get you nowhere in life. even in western culture, no one will tolerate such self-indulgent, bratty behaviour in public. only the jocks would speak in such a manner, and these are the people who will never, ever get much headway in the direction of a meaningful, long-lasting relationship.

since when i say 'share'?

btw, u can suggest to the admin to close down 'Street and Candids'.

i do understand that u seem to hate anyone who shoot XMM, but not everyone who shoot XMM behaves like what u think.
    Last edited by baggiolee; 12th October 2010 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierShoot View Post
    Oh my tian.
    lol why u want to know whether he acting cool or not?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    lol why u want to know whether he acting cool or not?
    So he can make eye contact mah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    So he can make eye contact mah.
    and exchange smiles.. lol
    ~PeaceNoWar~

Blog Entries

kaozz... talk about girls and women, within 24hrs 1 thread can generate 8 pages of discussion..... want to talk about photo critique, one submission can wait for 1 whole week before it gets even 1 comment .......
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    kaozz... talk about girls and women, within 24hrs 1 thread can generate 8 pages of discussion..... want to talk about photo critique, one submission can wait for 1 whole week before it gets even 1 comment .......
    human weakness............ sex.........sex........sex.........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

omg another thread like this.
    Intro u my friend-girl. also use dslr, u interested? face not included first

Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Well, there is a section that male photographers cannot enter... a female CSer once told me
    Well where is ireallydontlikepink? she used to be very active in kopitiam
    indie

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast