Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Slide projector $?

  1. #1
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Question Slide projector $?

    Anyone noes the price of a normal slide projector? where to get it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    From $90 in Cash Convertors to a few hundred dollars for the high end Kodak Carousel series. Popular ones are the Leica Pradovit 150 at around $300 or less, or the Kindermann for like $200 odd.

    Regards
    CK

  3. #3
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckiang
    From $90 in Cash Convertors to a few hundred dollars for the high end Kodak Carousel series. Popular ones are the Leica Pradovit 150 at around $300 or less, or the Kindermann for like $200 odd.

    Regards
    CK
    Thanks! Saw one at yahoo auction selling ard $150...thinking whether should get it or not...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    If it's the Leica Pradovit 150 or 150IR or better, can get.

    Regards
    CK

  5. #5
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    The one i saw was a kodak carousel 2050 but handle broke and auto focusing not working well....saw another interesting one any comments? Thanks.

  6. #6
    Senior Member benny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349
    The one i saw was a kodak carousel 2050 but handle broke and auto focusing not working well....saw another interesting one any comments? Thanks.
    The one featured here is just a battery operated slide viewer. It has no projection capabilities at all.

    I have a Reflecta one for sale if you are interested. It's kept in a dry box and still come in it's original packing boxes. Any plenty of accessories like the high capacity carousel and mini screen. However, do take note that the brand seems to have disappeared from the market. Wondered what happened. It used to be a very respected brand 10 years ago.

    Cheers,

  7. #7

    Default

    How about these 2 ?

    Kodak Extapro 5000 $200
    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....0?aucview=0x23

    Kodak Carousel S 1010 (?) $100
    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....2?aucview=0x23

  8. #8
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    How about these 2 ?

    Kodak Extapro 5000 $200
    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....0?aucview=0x23

    Kodak Carousel S 1010 (?) $100
    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....2?aucview=0x23
    Great thanks...but does anyone knows the actual selling price of these two in brand new sets?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •