Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

  1. #961
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Knn.. still at office .. cannot keep up with this thread with all the posion really..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #962
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Leong got a lot of lenses BBB also also never use
    hmm..agreed.. actually me aso.. i used my voltlaigther only 4 times so far.. hahahahah

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    got lah got use lah......
    buff~ tell us how often u use ur 35 AIS
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #963
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    135mm DC f2D at camera workshop... Looks quite new...$1888...BBB!
    grey set leh.. nw no mkt for it.. everyone waiting for G ver lol
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #964
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Just tat I can understand women at certain times...



    True... no point getting very HIGH end stuff. UNLESS of coz she wants a litter... then can re-use and re-use.
    but we on a 3 kids plan.. so she keep emphasizing.. the "younger ones" next time can use mah

    kaoz
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #965
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    roar!!!! you also another one.
    i think i will wait till decemeber.
    but... the exchange rate may not stay that good for long.

    anyway... i don't know how the new ballhead looks like. buy new one then the old one how?
    Dun wait liao.. USD is slowing rebounding bk against SGD
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #966
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Just now so scary, having kopi with Andrew and he start spreading his Leica poison......especially I'm just a weak minded mortal.
    Wah.. lucky i m leica-immunised..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #967
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    but we on a 3 kids plan.. so she keep emphasizing.. the "younger ones" next time can use mah

    kaoz
    But hor, please still buy new ones for the younger two also... or else hor, they will comprain: "what??? Not another hand-me-downs! " Do you have an older brother?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #968
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    roar!!!! you also another one.
    i think i will wait till decemeber.
    but... the exchange rate may not stay that good for long.

    anyway... i don't know how the new ballhead looks like. buy new one then the old one how?
    Old one sell off to newbies lor...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #969
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    but we on a 3 kids plan.. so she keep emphasizing.. the "younger ones" next time can use mah

    kaoz
    Remind her that things will break down and spoil... and old stuff may not be reliable. So get more economic items which can be spread over the 3 kids may be a better idea.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #970

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    shot la salle tonight.

    ended work late. i will never see my xdd again


  11. #971
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    just reach home.....

  12. #972
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post

    buff~ tell us how often u use ur 35 AIS
    Have lah, i rotate it with my 50mm.

  13. #973
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    shot la salle tonight.

    ended work late. i will never see my xdd again

    Nice.

    weekend go and see her lor.

  14. #974
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Hello poisonous people!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  15. #975
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Hello poisonous people!
    o hai poisonous lady.

  16. #976
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI


  17. #977
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Just had macdonald supper...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #978
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    o hai poisonous lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Just had macdonald supper...
    Just woke up. Going to have breakfast at macs.

    Any suggestions for Taiwan? I have surfed the net but i would like to hear some exposing opinions. I will be going to Taipei during the CNY period and the weather will be cold. Main purpose of trip is to shop till i drop. Cannot squeeze in alishan,sun moon lake,lukang, kenting etc cos only going for 6 days. Thought of going Alishan for 2.5 days but that means less time to shop. Bye bye sunrise photos at Alishan! I'm thinking of going hua lian for an entire day, jiufen for another. The rest just shop eat shop shop shop shop, eat, spa.....

    Give me suggestions pls. Thanks!
    Last edited by cowmera; 22nd October 2010 at 05:33 AM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  19. #979
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    S$50
    oh... so cheap?
    i thought it would be 3 figures.

    where to get them?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #980

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Just woke up. Going to have breakfast at macs.

    Any suggestions for Taiwan? I have surfed the net but i would like to hear some exposing opinions. I will be going to Taipei during the CNY period and the weather will be cold. Main purpose of trip is to shop till i drop. Cannot squeeze in alishan,sun moon lake,lukang, kenting etc cos only going for 6 days. Thought of going Alishan for 2.5 days but that means less time to shop. Bye bye sunrise photos at Alishan! I'm thinking of going hua lian for an entire day, jiufen for another. The rest just shop eat shop shop shop shop, eat, spa.....

    Give me suggestions pls. Thanks!
    ask van after she goes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •