Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

  1. #861

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Life after buying a Nikon camera is bad. And it doesn't stop there. Purchasing a Nikon camera means you will spend more money into bottomless pit of newer camera and lenses throughout your life.
    how about pentax.

  2. #862
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    breath haze event.

    the instructor will say "breathe in, breathe out"
    only when you start coughing or choking then you can leave???
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  3. #863
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    how about pentax.
    Pentax I dunno.....maybe they got colourful life....
    Last edited by Leong23; 21st October 2010 at 11:41 AM.

  4. #864

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Pentax I dunno.....maybe they got colorful life....

  5. #865

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    pentax bodies always very hard to SSS



    unless you give dirt cheap price. luckily, i don't really need to SSS, can wait.

  6. #866

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    andrew, quick, contribute to this thread

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782454


  7. #867
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Damn...another school event coming up... and still no long zoom... Heck, by end this year or early next I better have my long zoom ready....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #868
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    andrew, quick, contribute to this thread

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782454

    I saw it yesterday....... i also want to hold part of the history....

    Maybe next time i will be having my leica in my billingham bag and riding a harley.

  9. #869

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I saw it yesterday....... i also want to hold part of the history....

    Maybe next time i will be having my leica in my billingham bag and riding a harley.
    better hide your photos before uncle sion does a photoshop job to produce just that.

  10. #870
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Rain rain rain

    Hopefully it will clear up the sky.

  11. #871
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Damn...another school event coming up... and still no long zoom... Heck, by end this year or early next I better have my long zoom ready....
    Unless you are doing alot of school event, if not, a 70-300VR is a good buy, 2nd hand price now is good.

  12. #872
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    ho ho ho
    rain rain rain
    haze haze haze
    cannot see MBS MBS MBS
    cannot play with IR Camera camera camera
    Last edited by tainted; 21st October 2010 at 12:19 PM.

  13. #873
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    ho ho ho
    rain rain rain
    haze haze haze
    cannot see IR IR IR
    cannot play with IR Camera camera camera
    Lol, the rain and haze make the visiblility near to zero.....i can't see anything from my office window.

  14. #874
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    rain rain rain....
    tonight the place will be wet wet wet.
    but i'm not going going going.
    otherwise i can wear my boots boots boots.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  15. #875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    andrew, quick, contribute to this thread

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782454

    y are they talking about watches? they should be comparing leica as the holy grail and other camera brands are ikea mugs... it is about the MAGIC!!! not techonology Leica Glow rules!!!
    (i think i post this kind of rubbish they will kill me...they seem very serious about their leica)

  16. #876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    rain rain rain....
    tonight the place will be wet wet wet.
    but i'm not going going going.
    otherwise i can wear my boots boots boots.
    wah faint... seems like heavy rain here... zac later still on?

  17. #877

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    y are they talking about watches? they should be comparing leica as the holy grail and other camera brands are ikea mugs... it is about the MAGIC!!! not techonology Leica Glow rules!!!
    (i think i post this kind of rubbish they will kill me...they seem very serious about their leica)

  18. #878
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    y are they talking about watches? they should be comparing leica as the holy grail and other camera brands are ikea mugs... it is about the MAGIC!!! not techonology Leica Glow rules!!!
    (i think i post this kind of rubbish they will kill me...they seem very serious about their leica)
    I just brought a ikea mug......

  19. #879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Unless you are doing alot of school event, if not, a 70-300VR is a good buy, 2nd hand price now is good.
    70-300vr is a very nice lens... i had it for quite a while. gd value, light weight and gd performance...

  20. #880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I just brought a ikea mug......
    $3k ikea mug...

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •