Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lies, leica fanboy will always sing praises for leica..

    like see jj lin's magical glow photos will praise the leica magical glow, etc...
    reverse psychology, every leica fanboy only sing praises about leica until people don't believe them. I talk bad about leica so people think I'm honest and will listen to me... then I will pour all the poison on to you!

  2. #482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    so fun. maybe one day compact cameras will be good enough, don't need to use dslr already.

    then i don't have to carry my dslr around. old already, sometimes wish the equipment lighter... the next day.
    that's y you need a leica... light weight looks great with your billingham also

  3. #483
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lies, leica fanboy will always sing praises for leica..

    like see jj lin's magical glow photos will praise the leica magical glow, etc...
    JJ lin say he submerged himself in the world of rangefinders. think he drown himself already la...

  4. #484
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    JJ lin say he submerged himself in the world of rangefinders. think he drown himself already la...
    He drown until can't sing properly.

  5. #485

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    reverse psychology, every leica fanboy only sing praises about leica until people don't believe them. I talk bad about leica so people think I'm honest and will listen to me... then I will pour all the poison on to you!


    doesn't work, i got no money to BBB

  6. #486

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    that's y you need a leica... light weight looks great with your billingham also


    yes, but i would have to sell my billingham to buy a leica lens... let alone the body.

  7. #487

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    JJ lin say he submerged himself in the world of rangefinders. think he drown himself already la...


    he dive into a whole pile of leicas?

  8. #488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    doesn't work, i got no money to BBB
    doesn't matter... don't need to BBB now, as long the idea is planted in your head. when you earn big money in a few years time you will want to BBB leica already

  9. #489
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    I'm just a weak minded mortal..... I bbb again.

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    talking about camera brands. now olympus, panasonic, sony seems to be putting less priority on DSLR market and deviating to smaller cameras. seems that they have given up trying to compete against the 2 big brands... pentax still putting on a fight on dslr market...but canon and nikon entry level models now so affordable and feature packed, I do wonder how long pentax can stay in the market... time to switch system?

  11. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I'm just a weak minded mortal..... I bbb again.
    what you BBB again...

  12. #492

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    but canon and nikon entry level models now so affordable and feature packed, I do wonder how long pentax can stay in the market... time to switch system?
    but still don't have in-body SR

    nikon entry level very cheap, but no in-body motor still

    k-x and k-r fps > entry level canon (550d) or nikon (3100) [not that it matters to me...]

    price wise on par? i'm not sure, but i know that k-x was going for <$800 dual kit lens..

    anyways, it doesn't matter... so far i'm still happy, lenses will last a while more. i don't believe in just switching "in preparation for brand demise"... because any brand can just disappear anytime.
    Last edited by night86mare; 19th October 2010 at 05:28 PM.

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    but still don't have in-body SR
    that is 1 function i wish my camera have...

  14. #494
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    what you BBB again...
    Must blame my sis, ask me help her to bbb cable release and lens pen.......

    I had been avoiding going near any camera shop.

  15. #495

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    doesn't matter... don't need to BBB now, as long the idea is planted in your head. when you earn big money in a few years time you will want to BBB leica already


    never, i am pragmatic person.

  16. #496

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    that is 1 function i wish my camera have...
    pentax also come in 800001 colors

    don't be jealous.

  17. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Must blame my sis, ask me help her to bbb cable release and lens pen.......

    I had been avoiding going near any camera shop.
    did you finally BBB the 24mm PC-E?

  18. #498
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    pentax also come in 800001 colors

    don't be jealous.
    that 1 I don't mind... can buy colourful stickers to stick change my canon to leica also

  19. #499

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    that 1 I don't mind... can buy colourful stickers to stick change my canon to leica also
    van and some of her friends stick stickers everywhere............

    now her 50mm f/1.4 lens cap got one big ugly butterfly

    and then try to stick on mine

    i told her you wait long long.......

  20. #500
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    did you finally BBB the 24mm PC-E?
    Ya...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •