Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 109

Thread: DREAMCARS 2004 - Singapore Expo

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bukit Timah
    Posts
    711

    Default

    need external flash, anyone got 3600 to lend me? Using A1 here. so no need to bother about lenses

  2. #62

    Default

    anybody wana go tom afternoon?
    can meet at expo BK 12-1230pm etc

    1. TMC (Thurs - Sun)
    2. romeo ( Any Day )
    3. Larren Chen (Any Day)
    4. di0nysus (24th thurs, 12pm++++ 97625458)
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bukit Timah
    Posts
    711

    Default

    I'm there.

  4. #64

    Default

    Point and shoot, quality is pretty bad... sorry.


    Pagani Zonda-S






  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Payar Lebar
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Wah.. cool.... so fast upload photos liao ah... errr, where's the babe?

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Wa.. !!! ya where is the racequeen..? anyway thanks guys .. too bad i got only kit lens n 70-300mm lens i think not enough for shooting good pics liao

  7. #67

    Default

    sorry guys... didn't manage to snap the babes. think they are hidden somewhere :P actually snapped prior to opening... so probably that explains the missing babes...

    going back at 5pm for preview show. keeping my fingers cross this time that the babes will be there

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Payar Lebar
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy
    sorry guys... didn't manage to snap the babes. think they are hidden somewhere :P actually snapped prior to opening... so probably that explains the missing babes...

    going back at 5pm for preview show. keeping my fingers cross this time that the babes will be there
    Oh no... no babe to see.

    Too bad I am working on weeday, only weekend can go.. hmmm seems like I have to take MC tomolo

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    Wa.. !!! ya where is the racequeen..? anyway thanks guys .. too bad i got only kit lens n 70-300mm lens i think not enough for shooting good pics liao

    me too..my equipment same as yours..lets makes wonderful pics with the basics! haha...

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    woah .. so fast?

    erh .... u paid $10 right?

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryless
    me too..my equipment same as yours..lets makes wonderful pics with the basics! haha...
    ya... let work out something special

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    ya... let work out something special

    Hmmz..i checked ya profile, i think you using Nikon D70 right? keke..wrong number bro, im using 300D. Let's hope we can take good pics yeah? =)

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryless
    Hmmz..i checked ya profile, i think you using Nikon D70 right? keke..wrong number bro, im using 300D. Let's hope we can take good pics yeah? =)
    oso can bro let hope we will success

  14. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    singapore, East
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyer2
    Wah.. cool.... so fast upload photos liao ah... errr, where's the babe?
    went ther around 1815hrs. Stood outside the entrance, guess what no sign of car babes . What's fast car with no babes. As I told my friends, no Chio Bu got Kway Bu . Guess today only preview so not so grand. Hope tomorrow will be full force! So never go in , don't want to waste $$$. But, I"LL BE BACK!!

  15. #75

    Default

    Guys who went to the show today, how is the lighting conditions over there? Cannot decide to use between ISO200 or 400 film. Will ISO400 be enough without use of flash or overkill?

  16. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Central Singapore (Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    ya lah relak. pin hole also can.
    haha okok... but me jus came back from the exibition... gonna slack 1st...
    Simple Is Beautiful...

  17. #77

    Default

    Went just now with a friend. Going again tml. Hopefully can see more babes

  18. #78
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    some photos to share, not many babes....








  19. #79
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    ... and more......






  20. #80
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    ...and some cars...




Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •