Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lens for Portraits & Wedding/event Shooting Recommendation

Default Re: Lens for Portraits & Wedding/event Shooting Recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by tsammyc View Post
    Darrrrr is right. I wasn't the main photographer at the event. I was a participant shooting and I didn't have to go to each table to take a nice sharp posed photo. Instead I went around shooting people having a good time. the best were when they Yam Seng etc.

Also, I hope I haven't offended any professional wedding photographers. All I meant was that there can be a different perspective to these events other than the largely posed shots. I'm not sure if the guests want their pictures posted in a photo forum, but I'll share one (since I don't know anyone in the picture )to give you an idea of the effect.

This was at 1SO1600 F1.8

Nice 1 Well done tsammyc!

Default Re: Lens for Portraits & Wedding/event Shooting Recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by tsammyc View Post
    Darrrrr is right. I wasn't the main photographer at the event. I was a participant shooting and I didn't have to go to each table to take a nice sharp posed photo. Instead I went around shooting people having a good time. the best were when they Yam Seng etc.

Also, I hope I haven't offended any professional wedding photographers. All I meant was that there can be a different perspective to these events other than the largely posed shots. I'm not sure if the guests want their pictures posted in a photo forum, but I'll share one (since I don't know anyone in the picture )to give you an idea of the effect.

This was at 1SO1600 F1.8
    No problem bro. Thanks for sharing. The Kx's superior noise performance can be seen here. Still relatively clean at ISO1600!
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12