Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 89

Thread: K5 Kiasu check

  1. #61

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Ok I must must really commend Emjay service here, I dropped them a mail asking if I can change my order from a K-5 + 18-55 WR kit to a 18-135 WR kit after seeing Nonsense's post above.

    I got a reply like 20 minutes later (at 1am plus). Fast!

    They did a refund for my initial preorder and asked me to preorder the kit which I want. Had no problems with the website this time round too.

  2. #62

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by CorneliusK View Post
    Ok I must must really commend Emjay service here, I dropped them a mail asking if I can change my order from a K-5 + 18-55 WR kit to a 18-135 WR kit after seeing Nonsense's post above.

    I got a reply like 20 minutes later (at 1am plus). Fast!

    They did a refund for my initial preorder and asked me to preorder the kit which I want. Had no problems with the website this time round too.
    what i really want is to know when the stock is coming

    such agony to be camera-less...

  3. #63
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Yay! I can now buy!

  4. #64

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Yay! I can now buy!
    u manage to sold ur K7 ?

  5. #65

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by JinG14 View Post
    u manage to sold ur K7 ?
    sold... haha

  6. #66

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Yay! I can now buy!
    Congrats!

  7. #67
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Congrats!
    But now must cough out more money...

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Far East
    Posts
    1,466

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Just checked the BnS section and looks like the K-7 is still hot stuff. Congrats to all for their purchases, be it the K-7 or the K-5. I'll just wait till my K10D conks out.
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

  9. #69

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Still waiting for approval of K5 from my FC for approval ....

  10. #70

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    K-5 from Emjay pre-order should be shipping to customers here from 18 Oct onwards... Pre-ordered the K-5 with the 18135 :-)

  11. #71

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf68 View Post
    K-5 from Emjay pre-order should be shipping to customers here from 18 Oct onwards... Pre-ordered the K-5 with the 18135 :-)
    That means it will miss the outing. Originally thought it would be great if they distribute the K5 during the outing but then I remembered, it does not run on AA batteries like the flexible Kx/Kr!
    But wow..if Emjay can deliver by 16 outing with fully charged batteries, that would have been super service!
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  12. #72
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    That means it will miss the outing. Originally thought it would be great if they distribute the K5 during the outing but then I remembered, it does not run on AA batteries like the flexible Kx/Kr!
    But wow..if Emjay can deliver by 16 outing with fully charged batteries, that would have been super service!
    I can lend the battery. I doubt I can make use of my fully charged batteries within the day.
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    That means it will miss the outing. Originally thought it would be great if they distribute the K5 during the outing but then I remembered, it does not run on AA batteries like the flexible Kx/Kr!
    But wow..if Emjay can deliver by 16 outing with fully charged batteries, that would have been super service!
    There should be some spare fully charged batteries with some of the guys.

  14. #74

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by tsammyc View Post
    What is your order number?

    1. tsammyc - 50
    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Congratulations, but wow that means there were 49 other people who put in a pre-order without even knowing the actual price... hardcore Pentaxians man!!!
    How do we know that order number is only for K-5? Might be order number - ever!

  15. #75

    Red face Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Changed to 18-135 so

    1. tsammyc - 75
    Panasonic TZ-110

  16. #76
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by dnaxe View Post
    How do we know that order number is only for K-5? Might be order number - ever!
    You're likely right!
    My order # higher than tsammyc...

  17. #77
    Member Cenvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - West Side
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Just heard from Ronald Emjay the coming saturday outing will have surprise, guess what is it??? lol!!

    FengWei should have know about this...

  18. #78
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by terencehoe View Post
    Just heard from Ronald Emjay the coming saturday outing will have surprise, guess what is it??? lol!!

    FengWei should have know about this...
    K-r/K5 lah . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  19. #79
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    K-r/K5 lah . . .
    NO..

    XMM models with Kr/K5 poster only........
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  20. #80
    Member Cenvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - West Side
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: K5 Kiasu check

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    NO..

    XMM models with Kr/K5 poster only........
    lol!!!

    to 'test run' the new----------------K5!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •