Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: how to tell yr crush you like her

Blog Entries

Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

Quote Originally Posted by tikiman View Post
    wow! i so remember that 2 book. the textbook n workbook. love the story and characters.

sissy song, mui ee, chung kai...

i think i have the book somewhere in my parents house... in a box in their store room... hope the silverfishes have not makan them...

sorry TS i digress a bit.

if u have a crush on a girl, it is better u let the girl get to know u better and also u to know her better by spending more time together. if she like what she see in you, sometimes things will naturally takes it course... my 2 cents worth...
    ahh u left out LOO KOK SEAN!

I am single for 23yrs, but will try to find out your problem and draft a plan. Firstly we need to know the stages (Worst is 1, best is )
    1. Totally not known to each other except data from online social network like facebook and random sighting in school.
    2. Known each other, but she don't know your name and what you are. Still consider stranger with little or no conversation.
    3. Same as above except she knows your name and what you are.
    4. Known each other with some good and long friendly conversation once or more.
    5. Been on some outing together before and have contacted each other once or more.
    6. Ultra friendly and outgoing with each other.
    7. Some special case where TS need to give detailed information.
    Please choose.

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    I am single for 23yrs, but will try to find out your problem and draft a plan. Firstly we need to know the stages (Worst is 1, best is )
    1. Totally not known to each other except data from online social network like facebook and random sighting in school.
    2. Known each other, but she don't know your name and what you are. Still consider stranger with little or no conversation.
    3. Same as above except she knows your name and what you are.
    4. Known each other with some good and long friendly conversation once or more.
    5. Been on some outing together before and have contacted each other once or more.
    6. Ultra friendly and outgoing with each other.
    7. Some special case where TS need to give detailed information.
    Please choose.
    6 might be pretty bad too, he could be in the "friend" or "brother" zone, then its too late.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    6 might be pretty bad too, he could be in the "friend" or "brother" zone, then its too late.
    yea. brother zone will mean too late. a good distance allows space for discovery. and sparks and chemistry

6 Just means that TS gave the wrong input value and as such, we might need to try to recover with added-on process hoping that whatever comes out will be good.

Oh man.... during my time, we have Aunt Agony... now kids turn to the web for answers to 'silly' questions...

It's just a crush... as you grow older, you will have many more crushes to come... then one fine day, you will find that you no longer have crushes on the opposite sex... because the small head will take over

My (ahem) advice - No need to have stages, or plans, or know what level, or whatsoever, actually no need to do anything, just enjoy it (the crush) while it lasts. It's more 'fun' that way... when you get to know somebody better, most of the time, you will be disappointed.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

buy her a prada.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Oh man.... during my time, we have Aunt Agony... now kids turn to the web for answers to 'silly' questions...

It's just a crush... as you grow older, you will have many more crushes to come... then one fine day, you will find that you no longer have crushes on the opposite sex... because the small head will take over

My (ahem) advice - No need to have stages, or plans, or know what level, or whatsoever, actually no need to do anything, just enjoy it (the crush) while it lasts. It's more 'fun' that way... when you get to know somebody better, most of the time, you will be disappointed.
    so emo u sound like those who board the bus first and pay later

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

*speculation*

it's like.. you found out more about her, like her address.. and everyday wait at her void deck just to catch a sight of her.. only to realise that she goes home in different luxury car every night with different drivers in the cockpit.. in the wee hours..

TS.. have u talk or even say hi to her?
    if yes, next step.. ask her out for lunch or something..

if she always decline after a few try.. then enjoy ur photography more.. LOL

anyway.. ask her out only when ur exam is over.. dont want u to be distracted by her answer..
    ~PeaceNoWar~

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    And ask the girl for TFCD
    you should just engage her for paid shoots.. say your admire her.. she got the model looks etc.. you wanna to engage her services..

payment mode will be in the form of high class dinner/lunch plus tickets to cinema for 3D show..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    you should just engage her for paid shoots.. say your admire her.. she got the model looks etc.. you wanna to engage her services..

payment mode will be in the form of high class dinner/lunch plus tickets to cinema for 3D show..
    sorry ar. i no money. last time could only go dutch

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    sorry ar. i no money. last time could only go dutch
    No money makes a guy appear less attractive to a potential date.........

must holding hands confirm a relationship between parties?
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    no. guys and guys can also. see our foreign counterparts. its brotherly

Paying for meals and movies when dating is to my opinion SOP. Ofcourse, the guy needs to know his financial limit. Normal days can eat at food court, macdonald, special occasions at affordable restaurants (of course don't choose the Chinese restaurant at RWS/sands that costs 1.2k for a steam fish ). If the lady knows you are not financial strong and yet demand to have all meals at high end restaurant and ask for expensive/branded gifts beyond your limit, think million times whether this lady is worth courting
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    If not hand, minimum hold a finger?
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

Quote Originally Posted by kwttan View Post
    Paying for meals and movies when dating is to my opinion SOP. Ofcourse, the guy needs to know his financial limit. Normal days can eat at food court, macdonald, special occasions at affordable restaurants (of course don't choose the Chinese restaurant at RWS/sands that costs 1.2k for a steam fish ). If the lady knows you are not financial strong and yet demand to have all meals at high end restaurant and ask for expensive/branded gifts beyond your limit, think million times whether this lady is worth courting
    on ad-hoc or planned outings (by me)... i'll foot the bill. when she plans for one... she'll foot the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    no. guys and guys can also. see our foreign counterparts. its brotherly
    you know what i meant... BG relationship lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkins View Post
    buy her a prada.
    in our days, i used to buy girls whom I have crushed a prata, before, during and after the crush
    always the Light, .... always.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast