I am single for 23yrs, but will try to find out your problem and draft a plan. Firstly we need to know the stages (Worst is 1, best is )
1. Totally not known to each other except data from online social network like facebook and random sighting in school.
2. Known each other, but she don't know your name and what you are. Still consider stranger with little or no conversation.
3. Same as above except she knows your name and what you are.
4. Known each other with some good and long friendly conversation once or more.
5. Been on some outing together before and have contacted each other once or more.
6. Ultra friendly and outgoing with each other.
7. Some special case where TS need to give detailed information.
6 Just means that TS gave the wrong input value and as such, we might need to try to recover with added-on process hoping that whatever comes out will be good.
Oh man.... during my time, we have Aunt Agony... now kids turn to the web for answers to 'silly' questions...
It's just a crush... as you grow older, you will have many more crushes to come... then one fine day, you will find that you no longer have crushes on the opposite sex... because the small head will take over
My (ahem) advice - No need to have stages, or plans, or know what level, or whatsoever, actually no need to do anything, just enjoy it (the crush) while it lasts. It's more 'fun' that way... when you get to know somebody better, most of the time, you will be disappointed.
Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.
buy her a prada.
TS.. have u talk or even say hi to her?
if yes, next step.. ask her out for lunch or something..
if she always decline after a few try.. then enjoy ur photography more.. LOL
anyway.. ask her out only when ur exam is over.. dont want u to be distracted by her answer..
must holding hands confirm a relationship between parties?
Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.
Paying for meals and movies when dating is to my opinion SOP. Ofcourse, the guy needs to know his financial limit. Normal days can eat at food court, macdonald, special occasions at affordable restaurants (of course don't choose the Chinese restaurant at RWS/sands that costs 1.2k for a steam fish ). If the lady knows you are not financial strong and yet demand to have all meals at high end restaurant and ask for expensive/branded gifts beyond your limit, think million times whether this lady is worth courting
D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900