Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1126313435363738 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 766

Thread: how to tell yr crush you like her

  1. #701
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I suspect that you're the one 'stalking senior' that Yien mentioned! Own up now!
    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    He's already in JC, so that's definitely out of the question.
    i'm nice guy. i know yien. why do i have to stalk him LOL

    anyways, i'll start the new thread once this is full

  2. #702
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    He's already in JC, so that's definitely out of the question.
    In JC doesn't mean he don't know people from Yien's school, can always spread rumors that way

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i'm nice guy. i know yien. why do i have to stalk him LOL

    anyways, i'll start the new thread once this is full
    You're a wolf in sheep's disguise... Friendly to Yien so that you can get information about his sweetheart
    知己知彼, 百战百胜, 出其不意, 突然袭击, 神出鬼没
    Last edited by iguanavon; 28th January 2011 at 10:27 PM.

  3. #703
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    知己知彼, 百战百胜, 出其不意, 突然袭击, 神出鬼没
    ultimate paparazzi photographer

  4. #704
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    What's Yien doing? Some updates please!

  5. #705
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    What's Yien doing? Some updates please!
    just saw his other thread... had a good laugh. meanwhile, i go fix my tripod with a little super glue. something popped out

  6. #706
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    just saw his other thread... had a good laugh. meanwhile, i go fix my tripod with a little super glue. something popped out
    He forgot to mentioned the 'senior' thing in his other thread. Well, it's a part and parcel of life though

  7. #707
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    He forgot to mentioned the 'senior' thing in his other thread. Well, it's a part and parcel of life though
    comeon yien. updatessss

  8. #708

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    i think he's emoing.. *sigh* to be young again

  9. #709
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    comeon yien. updatessss
    Still no reply...

    What if i start another thread on a new person?
    indie

  10. #710

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Still no reply...

    What if i start another thread on a new person?
    Wah so fast change target? Wait until 1k posts lah, then can start part 2 thread mah

  11. #711
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Wah so fast change target? Wait until 1k posts lah, then can start part 2 thread mah
    Hmm you're right.

    lets make this another type of expose thread

    Put face?
    indie

  12. #712
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Lets rename it to The Love Thread- TCSS Part 1

    Any better ideas?

    The LOVESHOOTERS?
    indie

  13. #713

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Hmm you're right.

    lets make this another type of expose thread

    Put face?
    Nah don't put face, so unoriginal.

  14. #714
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Nah don't put face, so unoriginal.
    Hmmm right again.
    We put video?
    indie

  15. #715

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Hmmm right again.
    We put video?
    Not many people got video, later nobody join the group

    No requirement lah, everyone can join and TCSS

  16. #716
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Not many people got video, later nobody join the group

    No requirement lah, everyone can join and TCSS
    OK


    Then must find a way to introduce mah

    so sad allen not here yet
    indie

  17. #717
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    OK


    Then must find a way to introduce mah

    so sad allen not here yet
    allen is kinda drunk at the moment

  18. #718
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    allen is kinda drunk at the moment
    hellooo!!
    indie

  19. #719
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    "Honey, you've got great genes.

    I think mine aren't too bad.

    Let's make babies."

  20. #720
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    "Honey, you've got great genes.

    I think mine aren't too bad.

    Let's make babies."
    if u say that to her what would she do ar?

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1126313435363738 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •