Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 766

Thread: how to tell yr crush you like her

  1. #561
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Bro, 横刀夺爱, should be slant knife steal love leh
    i thought its straight line?

    i dunnno... my higher chinese is a c6

  2. #562
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post

    am i supposed to be like this for him ?

    if u see how pretty the girl is

    jkjk... YIEN WHERE ARE U

    That's why I chose not to ask him for the photo,
    Otherwise all my advices will be telling him to just give up,

  3. #563

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    bro allenleonhart you should approach her.. and say.. "allenleon HART you"..

    ok that's really cheesy

  4. #564
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i thought its straight line?

    i dunnno... my higher chinese is a c6
    If straight line, you will pierce both of them
    That's why you cut from the side(横) , easier to separate them

  5. #565
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    If straight line, you will pierce both of them
    That's why you cut from the side(横) , easier to separate them


    yien u got 3 days. before i start adding her on msn and u will regret it

    this shld make him get smoe stuff done

  6. #566
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    bro allenleonhart you should approach her.. and say.. "allenleon HART you"..

    ok that's really cheesy
    How about "iguana von you" lol

  7. #567
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post


    yien u got 3 days. before i start adding her on msn and u will regret it

    this shld make him get smoe stuff done
    Ya, Yien, listen up! 3 days after Allen's 3 days, he will give me her msn and I'll add her too.
    Stressful enough?

  8. #568
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    i go sleep liao. hehehe

  9. #569
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i go sleep liao. hehehe
    Sure bo??? Don't dream of fantasy stuff sia. LOL

  10. #570

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i go sleep liao. hehehe
    probably fantasizing in his bed alr
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  11. #571

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    probably fantasizing in his bed alr
    does one need to be on the bed to fantasize?

  12. #572

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    does one need to be on the bed to fantasize?
    toilet lor
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  13. #573

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    toilet lor
    so you mean you... nevermind! TMI!

  14. #574

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    At least give him time to finish his mission, right? lol
    Now is the radio-slient stage, critical...
    What mission? The one to chat with this girl on line? That is pathetic, to have to treat a chat on line as if it is a suicide mission of the last option!

    I am sure he is still in the midst of his last "mission" ... one to do with wallowing and misery.

    TS's only hope is to act like a man, go up to the girl, tell her. If she turns away, a very likelihood, then TS just have to walk away like a man. Too bad, he won't on both count.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  15. #575

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    TS, any updates?

    pls post photos, MSN chat logs etc on this thread so that we can all see ur progress so far.

    jia you!


  16. #576
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    What mission? The one to chat with this girl on line? That is pathetic, to have to treat a chat on line as if it is a suicide mission of the last option!

    I am sure he is still in the midst of his last "mission" ... one to do with wallowing and misery.

    TS's only hope is to act like a man, go up to the girl, tell her. If she turns away, a very likelihood, then TS just have to walk away like a man. Too bad, he won't on both count.
    poet, do realise he is just sec 2. we are all just joking around here, so do relax a bit...

    its part and parcel of life. we just helping to give tat little support to his first time. so be easy on him will ya?
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 26th January 2011 at 06:26 AM.

  17. #577
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    TS, any updates?

    pls post photos, MSN chat logs etc on this thread so that we can all see ur progress so far.

    jia you!

    i think he havent wake up yet... he is still somewhere in lala land

  18. #578
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    poet, do realise he is just sec 2. we are all just joking around here, so do relax a bit...

    its part and parcel of life. we just helping to give tat little support to his first time. so be easy on him will ya?
    zzzzzzz
    shhhhhhh


    Yo sry i fell asleep on my com yesterday so tired. From wad i noe she not online until 9.30. after tht i dunno le

    Sry bros. Try again tonight. If cannot then fb wall.

    Someone mentioned offline message liddat not sincere, then when wan to reply also hard
    indie

  19. #579

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    zzzzzzz
    shhhhhhh


    Yo sry i fell asleep on my com yesterday so tired. From wad i noe she not online until 9.30. after tht i dunno le

    Sry bros. Try again tonight. If cannot then fb wall.

    Someone mentioned offline message liddat not sincere, then when wan to reply also hard
    Umm... just ask her out? You have her handphone number right? Just sms and ask "Hi! Free after school for coffee (or whatever it is that you guys do nowadays ) at so-and-so place (state where you wanna go)?"

  20. #580

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    poet, do realise he is just sec 2. we are all just joking around here, so do relax a bit...

    its part and parcel of life. we just helping to give tat little support to his first time. so be easy on him will ya?
    Sec 2??? OMG!!!! Btw, how old is a sec 2?

    yeah, we need to train him the right way!
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •