Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 766

Thread: how to tell yr crush you like her

  1. #461
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoDR View Post
    Went out with her already? Haven't read through the thread yet
    NONONONO Not so far!!!
    Haven't gone furthur then msn
    indie

  2. #462

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    NONONONO Not so far!!!
    Haven't gone furthur then msn
    Ohh, no harm asking her out for simple coffee/tea or even a meal, if she isn't attached.

  3. #463

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post

    Good taste but no Hope
    PM me the pic too leh... share la.. i won't steal, cos i already in a relationship...
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  4. #464
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    PM me the pic too leh... share la.. i won't steal, cos i already in a relationship...
    I feel we shouldn't keep asking Yien for his sweetheart's photo... And what would happen if she finds out that Yien has been distributing her photo without her permission?

  5. #465
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I feel we shouldn't keep asking Yien for his sweetheart's photo... And what would happen if she finds out that Yien has been distributing her photo without her permission?
    no la. he my fb buddy


    guys just take my word for it. if u guys see, u will feel paedo n guilty, so dun ask
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 24th January 2011 at 06:12 PM.

  6. #466
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    no la. he my fb buddy


    guys just take my word for it. if u guys see, u will feel paedo n guilty, so dun ask
    Why? I am interested in how she is like, but I feel that asking for her photo from another person especially on a forum isn't a good thing. It also feels like those uncle asking for contact from sggirls.

  7. #467
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Why? I am interested in how she is like, but I feel that asking for her photo from another person especially on a forum isn't a good thing. It also feels like those uncle asking for contact from sggirls.
    mm... if complete stranger, yes.

    secondly, considering his age i'm assuming his girl also same age. and if so, (she doesnt dress her age), all u guys can stop thinking abt it. too young
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 24th January 2011 at 06:39 PM.

  8. #468
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    mm... if complete stranger, yes.

    secondly, considering his age i'm assuming his girl also same age. and if so, (she doesnt dress her age), all u guys can stop thinking abt it. too young
    LOL curiosity kills the cat. I hope i'm not the cat...

    Odyssey Boy you might want to trade a hercules screen protector for the photo! I'm still trying to buy it.
    indie

  9. #469
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    LOL curiosity kills the cat. I hope i'm not the cat...

    Odyssey Boy you might want to trade a hercules screen protector for the photo! I'm still trying to buy it.
    Hopefully she will never see what you wrote sia She surely thinks her photo only worth a hercules screen protector?

    Small mistakes sometimes are the causes of

  10. #470
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Hopefully she will never see what you wrote sia She surely thinks her photo only worth a hercules screen protector?

    Small mistakes sometimes are the causes of
    AS IN ~ OMG...

    Ya i often miss small details
    indie

  11. #471
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Hopefully she will never see what you wrote sia She surely thinks her photo only worth a hercules screen protector?

    Small mistakes sometimes are the causes of
    OMG I didn't mean tht..

    zzzzz damn frustrated...
    indie

  12. #472
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    relax yien. we here all brothers. wont sabo each other.


    but snatch gf might hehehe....

    grins

  13. #473
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    relax yien. we here all brothers. wont sabo each other.


    but snatch gf might hehehe...

    grins
    HAHA! Lol i didn't see the wite colour thingy till i highlighted it,..
    indie

  14. #474
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    relax yien. we here all brothers. wont sabo each other.


    but snatch gf might hehehe....

    grins
    You will make him more stress sia

    Btw, Yien, since you have her msn, got chat with her???

  15. #475
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    You will make him more stress sia

    Btw, Yien, since you have her msn, got chat with her???
    I scared kenna rejected and dao-ed
    indie

  16. #476
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I scared kenna rejected and dao-ed
    how many years older is she than u? she dun look like ur age to be honest

  17. #477
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I scared kenna rejected and dao-ed
    Piang... Bro... please don't scared until like that can??? Just casual chat with her only leh...

  18. #478
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    how many years older is she than u? she dun look like ur age to be honest
    Haaa i dont look old in my photos?

    Yea same age.
    indie

  19. #479
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Piang... Bro... please don't scared until like that can??? Just casual chat with her only leh...
    You tell me how start?
    indie

  20. #480
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    You tell me how start?
    I don't know how far you've progressed, but a simple "hi, how's your day?" Is good enough to start...

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •