Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 766

Thread: how to tell yr crush you like her

  1. #421
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Maybe this is the real reason you broke up?
    Just joking ah, PM me if you find it offensive, I will remove it
    why dun say its the aftereffects after breaking up


    no lar its fine. i went there to carry out some voluntary work. the patients there are really sad, and the worst thing is they cant do much, due to the nature of their illnesses.

  2. #422
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    850

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    why dun say its the aftereffects after breaking up


    no lar its fine. i went there to carry out some voluntary work. the patients there are really sad, and the worst thing is they cant do much, due to the nature of their illnesses.
    GOOD BOY!
    I like you
    Voluntary
    indie

  3. #423
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    GOOD BOY!
    I like you
    Voluntary
    cough cough... its weird to hear u call me good boy, especially when ur younger than me

  4. #424
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    850

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    cough cough... its weird to hear u call me good boy, especially when ur younger than me
    I'm young but old at heart
    indie

  5. #425
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I'm young but old at heart

  6. #426

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I'm young but old at heart
    same here. you need to find older girls. they'll understand you better

  7. #427
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    I just realized TS problem, he just need a bigger camera and lens and go out with the girl for shooting, prick the girl hand without her noticing so she drop the camera with lens, then catch it immediately. Later on just hold her hand and write "I love you" on her hand. Things can never go wrong with experience.

    Kudo to Allenleonhart sensei for the great idea and experience sharing.

    I realized I am getting more sadist, evil and childish. But I pray that Allenleonhart sensei didn't read the above before the Kudo test.
    Last edited by wootsk; 23rd January 2011 at 03:40 PM.

  8. #428
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    hahaha

    big not equal good! must be antique. irreplacable one. that one then can pressure wahhaha...

  9. #429
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hahaha

    big not equal good! must be antique. irreplacable one. that one then can pressure wahhaha...
    I give my most generous offer. I loan TS my EF 80-200mm f2.8L for 30 bucks per day. If damage don't need to pay me. Just need to find an exact condition one back for me If damage, send to CSC also cannot repair as they will say no spare part at all liao, offer to trade up to EF 70-200mm F2.8L which I don't want
    Last edited by wootsk; 23rd January 2011 at 05:03 PM.

  10. #430
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    If damage, send to CSC also cannot repair as they will say no spare part at all liao, offer to trade up to EF 70-200mm F2.8L which I don't want

  11. #431
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    HA! Then if she rejects we both become loners.
    Tht happened to me once
    WHAT IF?
    What if she OK?
    Theres one thing to do. Let her know and come what may...

    It seems like you are thinking in a box. You and her alone?. hmmm
    There are 6 Billion over people in the world man and counting heheheh
    And girls are more than boys.
    Greatest thing in the world called "LOVE".
    Just my 2 cents.

  12. #432
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    850

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by filcras View Post
    WHAT IF?
    What if she OK?
    Theres one thing to do. Let her know and come what may...

    It seems like you are thinking in a box. You and her alone?. hmmm
    There are 6 Billion over people in the world man and counting heheheh
    And girls are more than boys.
    Greatest thing in the world called "LOVE".
    Just my 2 cents.
    Yo!!
    My friend used to tease me about both of us on fb and my fren keep disturbing her until she blocked me from facebook. 2 months later then unblock again.

    I dont understand gals.
    indie

  13. #433
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Yo!!
    My friend used to tease me about both of us on fb and my fren keep disturbing her until she blocked me from facebook. 2 months later then unblock again.

    I dont understand gals.
    Well, if you don't understand girls, you're not alone and you're normal That's what defines them. So don't spend too much time understanding her, but more time having a good time with her instead!

  14. #434
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    wahahahahhaa. yien how is it. my secret moves all show u already. do something!

  15. #435
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    850

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    wahahahahhaa. yien how is it. my secret moves all show u already. do something!
    I'm deciding whether to show more signs to her or confess directly.....
    indie

  16. #436
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    hahahahaha!

    shld we start a thread called the love gurus? then we all advise yien daily. i sense this thread might not suffice his needs...

  17. #437
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I'm deciding whether to show more signs to her or confess directly.....
    hit it already... drag longer u emo longer

  18. #438
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    850

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hit it already... drag longer u emo longer
    I'm a shy guy
    indie

  19. #439
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hahahahaha!

    shld we start a thread called the love gurus? then we all advise yien daily. i sense this thread might not suffice his needs...
    LOL! Maybe you should demo it to him instead?

    Yo, Yien! Show Allen who's your dream girl and let him work his magic on her!

  20. #440
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    LOL! Maybe you should demo it to him instead?

    Yo, Yien! Show Allen who's your dream girl and let him work his magic on her!
    later he kill me sia. the shifu steal student gf. best story of the day

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •