Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: how to tell yr crush you like her

Default Re: how to tell yr crush you like her

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Wow this thread is up again!

Since you have revealed that you are from cat high, is this mysterious crush of yours from St Nicks or MGS?
    LOL!! I cat high PRIMARY
    indie

This is like the Japanese anime/drama densha otoko sia! Wish TS all the best! If you really like her, give all your best!

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    This is like the Japanese anime/drama densha otoko sia! Wish TS all the best! If you really like her, give all your best!
    i dunno to giv best of wad?
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Hey, i nid help again leh
    1 month plus le no effect leh
    So what tactics have you tried this 1 month plus?

We have already give almost every possible methods in season 1. In season 2, it is all high tide where even threat letters will be sent.

Dear XXX,
    I really like you a lot, please give me a chance to be with you. I am a photo boy and I have attached with this letter my collection of your photos. Please do not force me to resort to extreme acts if you do not agree to my terms and condition (that is going out with me). I have prepared chloroform, rope and other stuff to ensure 100% My mission capability is extremely high. ............................ (Continue)

Signed: leowyien

have you tried bring her home to meet your parents??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    We have already give almost every possible methods in season 1. In season 2, it is all high tide where even threat letters will be sent.

Dear XXX,
    I really like you a lot, please give me a chance to be with you. I am a photo boy and I have attached with this letter my collection of your photos. Please do not force me to resort to extreme acts if you do not agree to my terms and condition (that is going out with me). I have prepared chloroform, rope and other stuff to ensure 100% My mission capability is extremely high. ............................ (Continue)

Signed: leowyien
    Chloroform, rope and other stuff LOL!
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    have you tried bring her home to meet your parents??
    Wait another 10 years..
    indie

just hold her hand ... (u can do more, up to u ok)

i dunno to giv best of wad?
    Make effort to jio her out. Many fellow CSers have given you advices, so it's your choice to turn those advises into action. For example, instead of chatting in this forum, you can call her up!

sometimes it is worst if u tell her u like her.. action is better... if she likes u, she will allow u to hold her hand...

but of course u should have some idea about your chances lah... sometimes it is very obvious whether she think u r suitable for her or not... so if it is not, find another gal lor...

No the thing is, she doesn't noe tht i like her....
    Then also very hard ask out diff sch leh
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    sometimes it is worst if u tell her u like her.. action is better... if she likes u, she will allow u to hold her hand...

but of course u should have some idea about your chances lah... sometimes it is very obvious whether she think u r suitable for her or not... so if it is not, find another gal lor...
    OMG she;s perfect
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Wow this thread is up again!

Since you have revealed that you are from cat high, is this mysterious crush of yours from St Nicks or MGS?
    i heard the target demographic is now Whitley

anyways. a buncha guys can't help much. u need to check out the girls' forums LOL

I have a suggestion... After consulting with my private lawyer, he said you draft this and send to her.

LOVE PROPOSAL, entered into and effective as of between dear "XXX", and "leowyien".

1. Term of Relationship: The relationship of the us shall commence the date hereof and continue for an indefinite term until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. Or, the moment you say "I do"

2. Term of Relationship

2.1 The term of Relationship pursuant to this Agreement (the "Term") shall begin on the date hereof, and shall end on , subject to the provisions of Items 3, 4, 5 of this Agreement providing for earlier termination of the relationship in certain circumstances.

3. Upon the commencement of this agreement, I shall:

a) I shall call you everyday and listen to your stories even though they bore me to death
    b) I shall take you to restaurant every week even if I think this money should go to my new lens. (but nevermind)
    c) I shall laugh at your jokes even though I know they're just typical bimbo's jokes
    d) I shall look at XMMs in the street less and think of you more
    e) I shall stop paying for lingerie shoot, nude shoot and stop watching XMMs photos and unheathy materials
    f) I shall hug you and kiss you everyday even if your brace freak me out sometimes.
    g) I shall bring u to travel once/twice a year even if that would badly damage my savings
    h) I shall be called a scum and the most horrible human ever produced on earth for changing new gf
    i) I shall feel lucky even if i get small amount of freedom.
    j) I shall be a bad boyfriend and the worst if I speak of double standard

You shall:

a) become my girlfriend

4. Compensation

3.1 As compensation for all services to be rendered pursuant to this Agreement to or at the request of leowyien, You shall:

a) Return me all the stuffs I bought for from the date of agreement.
    b)

5. Termination

5.1 Death. In the event of either's party death during the Term, this Agreement shall automatically terminate, we shall move on to a new partner.

5.2 Specified Cause. You may at any time during the Term, by notice, terminate the relationship for malfeasance, misfeasance, or nonfeasance in connection with the performance of my duties, the cause to be specified in the notice of termination. Or you may change a new boyfriend is changing your taste as your previous boyfriend cannot provide what you want. Or suffer from small amount of freedom as suggested by bro wootsk.

"I do": Name XXX Signature

Witness: Clubsnap Signature
    Last edited by SnagIt; 20th January 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt View Post
    I have a suggestion... After consulting with my private lawyer, he said you draft this and send to her.

LOVE PROPOSAL, entered into and effective as of between dear "XXX", and "leowyien".

1. Term of Relationship: The relationship of the us shall commence the date hereof and continue for an indefinite term until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. Or, the moment you say "I do"

2. Term of Relationship

Contract must be longer, then can hide some fine print as disclaimer in case TS change his mind

I suggest leowyien admit to himself that it's puppy love, and concentrate his life on much more important things like his studies, exercise, improving himself.

When you study hard, don't look too pudgy, and can speak well and can carry yourself well, usually most (more normal) girls would be impressed. For those that require you to dye your hair, pierce your ears, have tattoos, smoke...... Well, let's just say Mom would probably not approve of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Well, let's just say Mom would probably not approve of them.
    best advice.

to keep it simple yien, ask her out. call and tell her. u need the guts to tell her. sms/phone also good. go tell, get rejected, and move on. u seem like the kind who dun have ans, will always hold on to the hope one...

if u get accepted, grats...

to my cat high junior:

it's just puppy love. it'll die off pretty quick. right now, at your age, girls are well... not very mature. i would say it's best to improve yourself first, learn more things, do well in life. there are more things than just falling in love. girls are just distractions at your age

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    to my cat high junior:

it's just puppy love. it'll die off pretty quick. right now, at your age, girls are well... not very mature. i would say it's best to improve yourself first, learn more things, do well in life. there are more things than just falling in love. girls are just distractions at your age
    i agree with this... i dated a girl 2 years younger... i regretted it

i realised maturity is exponential with age (assuming u do get mature) when ur young...
    its a big difference comparing... a sec 4 and a jc2 for example. i'm very surprised

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast