Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

  1. #141
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Market gone crazy..

    the current live rates are
    USDSGD is at 1.3045
    AUDSGD is at 1.29
    USDJPY 82.40
    EURUSD 1.3970

    interesting ..time to go US for holiday .. and BBB stuff from US!!!!

    Who want RRS~!!??! Raise of hands
    Still airline tickets to USA not cheap leh... buy ticket from US har?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #142

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Any of you guys ever face problem creating new albums in Facebook. hv this problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I have. My problem was tt towards the end of uploading, tell me got error. When I review, some uploaded and some not. *^%#!!
    wad browser are you ppl using? Chrome? Firefox?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  3. #143

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    I was using Firefox. Tried Safari as well. But the problem ceased when I upload in batches of not more than 13/14
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  4. #144
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Red face Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Still airline tickets to USA not cheap leh... buy ticket from US har?
    Usd dwn cruel oil nv go dwn leh, dun b greedy la
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #145
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,525

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Market gone crazy..

    the current live rates are
    USDSGD is at 1.3045
    AUDSGD is at 1.29
    USDJPY 82.40
    EURUSD 1.3970

    interesting ..time to go US for holiday .. and BBB stuff from US!!!!

    Who want RRS~!!??! Raise of hands
    Anyone going to Australia for holiday?

    I got cash to bring back from there. Hehehe. Exchange rate quite good now.
    Exploring! :)

  6. #146
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Anyone going to Australia for holiday?

    I got cash to bring back from there. Hehehe. Exchange rate quite good now.
    You're paying for the air ticket isit? Shuuuuureeeeee! why the heck not!?!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #147
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,525

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Usd dwn cruel oil nv go dwn leh, dun b greedy la
    Crude is traded in USD right? So if USD go down means effectively the oil is cheaper, provided the price doesn't go up!

  8. #148
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,525

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You're paying for the air ticket isit? Shuuuuureeeeee! why the heck not!?!
    Yeeeeee, you so bad...
    If I pay for you, I might as well go myself eh?
    Exploring! :)

  9. #149
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Yeeeeee, you so bad...
    If I pay for you, I might as well go myself eh?
    Alamak! You noe fun one, you're supposed to say: "Sure! I'll pack you up using cheapest surface mail!"
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #150

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I was using Firefox. Tried Safari as well. But the problem ceased when I upload in batches of not more than 13/14
    My problem is even before that.
    When I click create new album, it straightaway pop up ask me select pictures to download ,.... dont know download go where ?????
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  11. #151
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,525

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Alamak! You noe fun one, you're supposed to say: "Sure! I'll pack you up using cheapest surface mail!"
    Ooops paiseh. How about I pack you into my ex-company's regular container shipment to Sydney?
    Exploring! :)

  12. #152
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,525

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    My problem is even before that.
    When I click create new album, it straightaway pop up ask me select pictures to download ,.... dont know download go where ?????
    Maybe interface different? I haven't uploaded pics to FB for some weeks. They could have made some ammendments.
    Exploring! :)

  13. #153

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Aiyo, was uploading my China trip pics, and all of sudden become like that ..... still have loads of pics
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  14. #154
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,525

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Aiyo, was uploading my China trip pics, and all of sudden become like that ..... still have loads of pics
    Oh yeah I saw some of them from World Expo. No wonder you MIA so long hor?
    It could be Facebook prob. But then I think DD123 and NNB uploaded some pics very recently.
    Exploring! :)

  15. #155

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    My problem is even before that.
    When I click create new album, it straightaway pop up ask me select pictures to download ,.... dont know download go where ?????
    Piangz. Like tt I think is FB got problem.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #156
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,633
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Aiyo, was uploading my China trip pics, and all of sudden become like that ..... still have loads of pics
    No problems for me bro. I use both Chrome and firefox.

  17. #157
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,525

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    No problems for me bro. I use both Chrome and firefox.
    Firefox was giving me no end of headaches with FB some months back. Then I switched to Chrome only for FB. Recently tried with Firefix again and it seems all right.
    Exploring! :)

  18. #158

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I was using Firefox. Tried Safari as well. But the problem ceased when I upload in batches of not more than 13/14
    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    My problem is even before that.
    When I click create new album, it straightaway pop up ask me select pictures to download ,.... dont know download go where ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Piangz. Like tt I think is FB got problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Firefox was giving me no end of headaches with FB some months back. Then I switched to Chrome only for FB. Recently tried with Firefix again and it seems all right.
    lolx.. cause FB nv really caters to firefox all these.. FB got buy over by Microsoft liao ma.. so IE is the main supporter for FB.. They did fix the bug for that but there's some timeout issue which I haf not seen them fix yet..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  19. #159
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,913

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Albert / Bryan, I had a mid-size carton box with 6mths - 2 years baby shirts (uni-sex).
    Do let me know you need it.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  20. #160
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Albert / Bryan, I had a mid-size carton box with 6mths - 2 years baby shirts (uni-sex).
    Do let me know you need it.
    Thansk bro.. lol lol

    i already had 2 cartons at my mum's place (from relatives and friends) *faintz*

    But i will still buy NEW
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •