Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

  1. #561
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    I suggest to make it in small group which no more than 15 pax.

    Changi Boardwalk : http://www.ura.gov.sg/rediscover/ima...Point-Book.pdf
    ya... agree with you bro... Too big very messy. All walk here walk there like headless chicken (sounds familiar eh? )
    Exploring! :)

  2. #562
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Ho ho ho.

    SSS
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #563
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ho ho ho.

    SSS
    you talkin' to me?

    Are you instructing me to sell my beloved NEW 2nd hand D90?
    Exploring! :)

  4. #564
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you talkin' to me?

    Are you instructing me to sell my beloved NEW 2nd hand D90?
    Neither... SSS my lens.. Any takers?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Are you DSLR-less now?
    err... no body but still have lens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    So my source is quite correct as well..

    paiseh friend.. u nv ask me reserve my set for ya.. gd luck in ur pursuit for a even cheaper D90
    I got it from chngpe in the nikon thread

    np. I have already committed to getting a uwa and won't want to commit in getting the D90 till I can sell off the D80. It will be unfair for me to ask you to hold infinitely....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  6. #566

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you talkin' to me?

    Are you instructing me to sell my beloved NEW 2nd hand D90?
    you have a ready buyer here
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  7. #567
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Neither... SSS my lens.. Any takers?
    simi lens bro... I can't bear to part with the cash for MOST of the lenses in your arsenal bro
    Exploring! :)

  8. #568
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    you have a ready buyer here
    hahahah I'm still thinking hard... Haven't found that the D90 limits me in any way leh... I'm playing the waiting game to see how the D7000 is like. I already know that the D700 is very power...
    Exploring! :)

  9. #569
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    btw I've posted the outing thread... if anyone wants to help out, or hollow man, by all means...
    Exploring! :)

  10. #570

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    btw I've posted the outing thread... if anyone wants to help out, or hollow man, by all means...
    hollow man sounds cool to me... since I may probably be shooting with my A700.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  11. #571
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    simi lens bro... I can't bear to part with the cash for MOST of the lenses in your arsenal bro
    Lol..

    14-24 nia.. nt the most exp in my arsenal ya noe..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #572
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Lol..

    14-24 nia.. nt the most exp in my arsenal ya noe..
    Lol! Pengz.... I'm not ready for the moment, but maybe Wildcat might?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #573
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Lol..

    14-24 nia.. nt the most exp in my arsenal ya noe..
    heheheh fujiwara (Jeremy) very 'gian' to get.... I told him 16-35 not so heavy and expensive.
    But I think if 2nd hand should be quite ok... can always sell off for minimal loss.

    bro, why you sell so fast? I thought you just got it?
    Exploring! :)

  14. #574
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    heheheh fujiwara (Jeremy) very 'gian' to get.... I told him 16-35 not so heavy and expensive.
    But I think if 2nd hand should be quite ok... can always sell off for minimal loss.

    bro, why you sell so fast? I thought you just got it?
    Yah.. i cant bear to let go with this beauty.. but need to sort out my priorities mah..

    Once my Baby is born, do u reckon i have time to bring tis out more often meh..

    And chances of me shooting buildings and interior will be far and few as main priority will be on sunscaping and macro and family portraits next year on...

    Rather than condemning it to be a white elephant, i rather let it go to someone else who need it more..

    Haiz.... if it is sth i wanna to BBB.. it is TIME...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #575
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Lol! Pengz.... I'm not ready for the moment, but maybe Wildcat might?
    he's saving up in steath to get FX..

    but let him settle his renovation loan 1st..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #576
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    he's saving up in steath to get FX..

    but let him settle his renovation loan 1st..
    No doubt about that... I can't wait to get the shocker of our lives when he announces that reality...

    Looks like Kit is possibly on D3s already!

    Btw, it is a sensible act of what you're doing now... you already forsee your future years ahead into fatherhood... Forgive ZCA, he's still a newbie when it comes to such matters...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 18th October 2010 at 12:45 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #577
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yah.. i cant bear to let go with this beauty.. but need to sort out my priorities mah..

    Once my Baby is born, do u reckon i have time to bring tis out more often meh..

    And chances of me shooting buildings and interior will be far and few as main priority will be on sunscaping and macro and family portraits next year on...

    Rather than condemning it to be a white elephant, i rather let it go to someone else who need it more..

    Haiz.... if it is sth i wanna to BBB.. it is TIME...
    Wednesday evening shoot wu lai boh?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  18. #578
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No doubt about that... I can't wait to get the shocker of our lives when he announces that reality...

    Looks like Kit is possibly on D3s already!

    Btw, it is a sensible act of what you're doing now... you already forsee your future years ahead into fatherhood... Forgive ZCA, he's still a newbie when it comes to such matters...
    Yeah lawrence.. understandable one la.. Kelvin stil long way to go...

    Bt think its kinda unlikely Kit is on D3s, more like D3X (as he mentioned he need to megapixels more than the speed)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #579
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Wednesday evening shoot wu lai boh?
    Beh sai leh.. tio beh cuo kan la
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #580
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yeah lawrence.. understandable one la.. Kelvin stil long way to go...

    Bt think its kinda unlikely Kit is on D3s, more like D3X (as he mentioned he need to megapixels more than the speed)
    Well, until he reaches that day, it is still sunrise for him...

    Okay, I stand corrected about kit's DSLR...better not say too much, wait he thinks we're stalking him... Actually I was checking on whether he sold his 70-200mm (yep, sold) and noticed the DSLR body upgrade...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •